Super Contributor

Wow - for anyone who doesn't own the beautiful Sun Kissed necklace and Enhancer - it's going for $59.99 on Amazon right now - what an incredible buy - I'm tempted to get it as a gift for one of my daughter's - it's such a beauty and especially in the summer months!

Valued Contributor

Well hello again CL! What a great price for that set... I'm tapped for now, but hopefully other ladies who love it are jumping in. Actually, after you posted this, I went on Amazon to take a look at it and started browsing the other items. I have wanted this necklace forever! But it was always so pricey on CP.com (never available on the Q). Look at the price! I have other CP necklaces that have this diamond-shaped bead as a spacer and it has always been one of my very favorite CP sterling bead designs. Anyway, at that price, I ordered 2 so I can layer them. But there are only 2 left in stock, so if anyone wants it, grab it now! Thanks for the heads up sista! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Valued Contributor
On 3/14/2014 AliJoi5 said:

Anyway, at that price, I ordered 2 so I can layer them.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Me too - I ordered 2 this morning when there were 7 left!

I was watching it on the CP site (at $300!) then saw it go down on Amazon from 188 to 138 and then this morning I pounced!

I think we've done well there.

Still slightly jealous of whomever bought the big nephrite enhancer last night though. There was only one in stock and I wasn't quick enough! Hope it was one of us ....

Valued Contributor

Hi Pagan! Yippee for us! Now I'm really excited. Too funny that we both had been eying that necklace for some time. I never even saw it discounted at all from the $300 so you can imagine my surprise when I saw $84... what?! I also love that Amazon allows you to use your credit card points towards purchases, so one could say I got the necklaces for free. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Hope we love them! Have a great weekend ladies!

Super Contributor

Well ya know - I went for a walk and that's what I get - it's gone!! Such a steal and ""Ali approved"" - it doesn't get any better than that! Enjoy ladies!!

Regular Contributor

Well I got the last one. Had it in my cart for awhile and when I saw it dropped to 138. I was thinking hard. Ali when I saw your post, I could not move fast enough to amazon. Two will look great but I am happy that I got one.

Super Contributor

Pagan - what Nephrite enhancer are you talking about?

Valued Contributor
On 3/14/2014 cooking lady said:

Pagan - what Nephrite enhancer are you talking about?

It was the one just like this but in nephrite jade ...

http://www.amazon.com/Relios-Sterling-Obsidian-Statement-Enhancer/dp/B0064QISFS/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_2?ie=...

Super Contributor

Oh Wow - I do have that one - have had it for a couple of years and it is quite big - I was actually considering getting the Obsidian one too - I bet it's prettier in person than it appears on the site!!

Valued Contributor
Congrats on snagging the last necklace Never! Yeah I tend to go overboard when I see something at a really great price (completely defeating the purpose thereof). One is all you need... I can just imagine all of the enhancers that will go with. Hope the beads are a good size and weighty. They should be if they're the same as the ones that are spacers in some of the older CP bead necklaces I have. They look to be about 5/8"" long by maybe 3/8"" wide. Anyway... enjoy your afternoon!