Valued Contributor

Any other collectors finding it...

...increasingly difficult to actually put away your CPJ/AWJ when not wearing it? I've mindlessly started leaving it out all over my house. Very unlike me to do that as I tend to be an over-organizer. But especially with the TSV cuffs and matching pieces... I love to admire them all together as a set. And I hate having to tuck them away! Can anyone else relate? Smile

I couldn't resist posting this shot... come on!

photo a2f2dc5a-b102-459f-9bc4-58a59b74bf26_zpsd0b16b20.jpg

Now how can I put that away in a box??

Happy hump day sistas! xo

Respected Contributor

Re: Any other collectors finding it...

It might oxidize a bit if you don't.

Valued Contributor

That's the dilemma skuggles!

Frequent Contributor

That's why I love the anti-tarnish single-level jewelry boxes with the clear plastic lids. You can have all of your jewelry on display, and still keep it from tarnishing. I have at least 3 dozen of them, which means that I have to stack some, so everything isn't on full view at all times, but I can see most of my jewelry by just quickly running through the stack.

Super Contributor

Oh girl . . . they all look so pretty together! I know what ya mean . . I take out pieces that I miss or haven't worn in a while (or by chance, I'm just thinking of them{#emotions_dlg.blush}), and I have to go get them and keep them out for the day. I also have to go out into the sun and look at them lol . . sometimes they look so different outside and of course, shiny and sparkly and bright! At least you get to wear your jewelry a lot mo than me these days, but I do remember how hard it was organizing the wardrobe with what jewelry I wanted to wear . . oh man! Keep the pics coming woman!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Valued Contributor

Hi Ali- Although I'm not quite a collector, and I rarely post on this particular forum, I had to chime in and say that your pic is so gorgeous. Love the look of the colors in the photo! Enjoy your pieces!

Super Contributor

I can really relate - haven't put anything away since I came back from Napa - and I need to get to it - had a hard time finding everything before I left too - I am going to reorganize by color this time - that way it will be easier to find pieces that go together when I need them. If I didn't have so much it wouldn't be such a problem - sure wish life was simple again!

Honored Contributor

I would hunt around Ebay and find a display box for them, something that has clear sides and top. Add a few of those little square anti tarnish papers unobtrusively. Just lovely.

Respected Contributor

I think I hate you. LOL! In fact, you are part of the reason my hubby said to me just last night, "uh honey, I think you may be a little outta control here with your jewelry shopping." Ha! I browsed through your pictures of all your CP jewelry several weeks ago and it got my shopping juices flowing. You have an absolutely amazing collection! I've purchased several pieces recently from Ebay, QVC and Relios...love them all. I did get the three different colors in the TSV cuff, but swore off the enhancers and rings. But dang it, just look how great they are!

AliJoi5, you are a bad influence on me......and I love it!

pup

P.S. And to you and others, which color cuff do you like the best? I always prefer color, but surprisingly I think I'm liking the MOP best. Before I received them, I would have thought it would be my least favorite of the three. Guess you never know.

Frequent Contributor

Wow! Your collection is so dazzling its blinding !!!!!!!