Super Contributor

CP Interchangeable Mixed Metal Enhancer?

With it being 3 easy pays today, I am thinking about getting this enhancer on Auto-Delivery. I love the opal, purple, and SB turquoise insets. Has anyone purchased this or seen it in person? Just wondering if it would be too big to wear on a 17" chain that I have.

Super Contributor

Re: CP Interchangeable Mixed Metal Enhancer?

o.k. I'm just going for it! Looks beautiful and it's about the same size as my twilight enhancer from CP.

I had a great experience with CP customer service today and they will fix my enhancer clasp for free-no problems! So excited. With customer service like that, I decided to purchases the interchangeable enhancer. Also, the easy pay today made it an extra bonus for me. The Auto-Delivery is also on easy pay if you purchase today!

Contributor

Can't comment on the enhancer purchase, Beeweaver, as I don't have it myself...but it's so nice to hear that things worked out w/ customer service to repair your other enhancer...always good to know!

Super Contributor

I have it - just got back from the CP Napa event and I wore it on a long chain and everyone loved it - can't wait for the next delivery - you will love it!! I can also vouch for the CP customer service as well as the lifetime warranty - the have done some incredible things for me - one of the main reasons why I purchase more of their jewelry than any other!

Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 Beeweaver said:

The Auto-Delivery is also on easy pay if you purchase today!

CS told me this is not the case.

The auto-delivery shipments are not on easy pay. Just the initial purchase of the enhancer is on easy pay.

Honored Contributor

I've been watching this since the first day it was offered, and today I pulled the lever. Can't wait to see it.
Super Contributor

Let us know all about it when you get it Beeweaver and Violann!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 kathoderay said:

The auto-delivery shipments are not on easy pay. Just the initial purchase of the enhancer is on easy pay.

Try again Kath -- maybe you just didn't get a good rep lol . . it happens - sometimes they're just not up to date on all the policies.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 jugtown said:

The auto-delivery shipments are not on easy pay. Just the initial purchase of the enhancer is on easy pay. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Try again Kath -- maybe you just didn't get a good rep lol . . it happens - sometimes they're just not up to date on all the policies.

I just called again, and they said it was.

Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 jugtown said:

The auto-delivery shipments are not on easy pay. Just the initial purchase of the enhancer is on easy pay. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

I just called again, and they said it was.

o.k. Did a live chat and they said no. Wish they would get it together.