Super Contributor

Enhancer not clasping- what to do?

I have the CP Twilight enhancer in black/brass/sterling. I absolutely love it and wear it at least once a week. Yesterday, when I was trying on clothes in my favorite store, I noticed that it was just hanging open on my chain. The clasp is not tight anymore and it was open. I'm so glad I noticed it and didn't lose it! My question is...can I call the CP customer service number off of her website to get it repaired? Not sure how they can do this. I'm afraid to try to bend it for fear of breaking it. For now, I have super-glued it in place. Anyone else have this happen with the enhancers that snap open and close??

This is my favorite enhancer that I own of hers and because it is black, I get so much use out of it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Enhancer not clasping- what to do?

If the pieces aren't lining up properly a jeweler might be able to make a simple adjustment. If it's the mechanism itself, then contacting the company is probably the best bet.

Contributor

I have heard on the forums that CP has excellent customer service. You might Google her website and talk to CS.

Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

If the pieces aren't lining up properly a jeweler might be able to make a simple adjustment. If it's the mechanism itself, then contacting the company is probably the best bet.

It's lining up but it just sits in the groove. It doesn't "click" in anymore if that makes sense. And, I can't see any reason why except maybe just normal wear, but I don't really open and close it much at all. It just sits in the piece but won't click or snap. I'm so glad I saw it open on my neck or I would have lost it!

Super Contributor

Hello Beaweaver...I had a similar problem with my rodeo enhancer and after a phone call with CP CS sent it off to the company. They repaired it without charge. I just paid a few dollars for postage. And yes, their customer service is as good as everyone says and better! Good luck. (Call and talk to "Alex" - one of the wonderful people there, however, they are all very helpful.)

Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 Haca said:

Hello Beaweaver...I had a similar problem with my rodeo enhancer and after a phone call with CP CS sent it off to the company. They repaired it without charge. I just paid a few dollars for postage. And yes, their customer service is as good as everyone says and better! Good luck. (Call and talk to "Alex" - one of the wonderful people there, however, they are all very helpful.)

Just did and they were so very nice! I am going to get a padded envelope and send it insured to them tomorrow. They said no charge. How great is that!

I also decided to order the mixed metal interchangeable enhancer today after the great experience with customer service and the 3 easy pays available today. You can't beat great customer service this day in age. It is the number one most important thing in helping me decide where to make my purchases. If I have a bad experience with a company, I won't go there or purchase from them in the future. Thanks Carolyn, for a great company and an amazing customer service policy!

Super Contributor

Oh YAY, I'm glad it turned out so well, that really is wonderful customer service.

Frequent Contributor

Glad you called also! Love their Customer Service, whether it's a repair, a question, etc!!!! Before you know it it will be back "home" and you will be wearing it again!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Why not take it to your local bench jeweler and have them adjust it. It will only take a few second to tighten.