Super Contributor

CP EVENT - THE MERITAGE RESORT & SPA - NAPA, CA

This Sat. - 11-4 - so excited -finally will get to meet Carolyn & Alex - 3 hour drive so am staying overnight in Napa - hope some other sisters will be there - but if not - I will do it alone - it's beautiful in Napa - very much like Tuscany - (providing the weather allows!!)

Super Contributor

Re: CP EVENT - THE MERITAGE RESORT & SPA - NAPA, CA

So happy for you CL!! I just know you'll have a blast, and Alex, CP and Bill are wonderful!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Have a WONDERFUL time!!!!

Super Contributor

Hey CL, I'm only 3 hours from you, and you've never come to see me! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm not up for the six hour plus drive to this event - hey but maybe Cloud will be there, she's closer then both of us!

Super Contributor

If I weren't so afraid of c.l., I could go.

Anyone interested, you need to register; CP is at the bottom:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/second-annual-women-of-the-vine-grand-tasting-event-weekend-tickets-97...

Super Contributor

Hey Kath - where are you - would love to get together with you some time - I go down to see my daughter in Dublin quite frequently - are you in that area? Cloud - if you are seeing this - come if you can - would love to meet you!

Also Ennui - thanks for letting me know I was supposed to register - since the CP event is free - I didn't realize it!

Super Contributor

On 3/4/2014 cooking lady said:

Hey Kath - where are you - would love to get together with you some time

I'll send you a private message on Facebook, okay?
I'm north of you, think ocean and the redwoods. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

On 3/4/2014 ennui1 said:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/second-annual-women-of-the-vine-grand-tasting-event-weekend-tickets-97...

The CPJ trunk show is a free event. I was told no need to register. Could verify this with Alex?

Super Contributor

On 3/4/2014 kathoderay said:
On 3/4/2014 ennui1 said:

The CPJ trunk show is a free event. I was told no need to register. Could verify this with Alex?

I don't know who Alex is ... I went to the Meritage website, and there's the link to register. If you look at the link, it is free. Maybe they just need to know how many people are coming? Maybe it has something to do with security.

Super Contributor

On 3/5/2014 ennui1 said:
On 3/4/2014 kathoderay said:
On 3/4/2014 ennui1 said:

I don't know who Alex is ... I went to the Meritage website, and there's the link to register. If you look at the link, it is free. Maybe they just need to know how many people are coming? Maybe it has something to do with security.

Or how many bottles of wine to uncork. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Alex is CP's Style Director / Brand Ambassador. AKA, "The Man".