Super Contributor

New Crossroads Update!!! Rustys mom

Received the replacement candle for the buttered maple syrup and this candle seems to have more of the wonderful fragrance than the first one I received. I love the maple fragrance and actually ordered a Hot Maple Toddy from Candleberry yesterday (never tried those candles before).. However, I also ordered a lovely vine candle holder from Crossroads which is very nice and the Melon candle which is just incredible... such a nice (honeydew, cantaloupe) fragrance - perfect for spring... cant wait to get home later to burn them again...

Valued Contributor

Re: New Crossroads Update!!! Rustys mom

Thanks for updating. I am glad that you are happy with this one and that you are happy with the melon one. I probably would not like the melon one only because I do not care for those type of scents but I am glad you like it and the holder sounds really nice. Enjoy.

Super Contributor

thanks!

Super Contributor

actually burning both of my buttered maple syrup candles and omg my house smells amazing!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

On 3/18/2015 tobias said:

actually burning both of my buttered maple syrup candles and omg my house smells amazing!!!!!!!

Don't you just love it? This is one of my most favorite scents.

Super Contributor

On 3/19/2015 Rustys mom said:
On 3/18/2015 tobias said:

Don't you just love it? This is one of my most favorite scents.

me too.. and I am not a food scent lover- I always go for scents like cranberry, melons, vanilla, blueberry lemon etc...this maple is such a surprise!

Honored Contributor

You ladies have me wanting to try it!!!!!!! It doesn't even sound like a scent I would like, but on the other hand sounds amazing!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

On 3/23/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

You ladies have me wanting to try it!!!!!!! It doesn't even sound like a scent I would like, but on the other hand sounds amazing!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It is their #1 best seller. Smells so good. I don't think you will be disappointed if you try it. Right now they have it for 25% off with the code MAPLE25 at checkout.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Rusty's Mom!!!!