Occasional Contributor

Hot Toddy Candle Goose Creek or Candleberry??

looking for a hot toddy candle.. has anyone bought one from either Goose Creek or Candleberry?? an opinions are welcome thanks

Super Contributor

Re: Hot Toddy Candle Goose Creek or Candleberry??

My sister ordered a couple of Goose Creek Toddy candles. She has since reordered several of them. She loves the depth of sent and the throw and they all burn very cleanly. I know nothing about the other brand Candleberry so I cannot offer any opinion on that.
Frequent Contributor

I just had to give you my opinion. I do not know about the hot toddy candle, but these goosecreek candles smell wonderful!!!! They are so fragrant. I purchase the mint euculyptus, Macintosh and summer slices. I love them all. I think they are much better even than yankee candles. I do not think you will be disappointed at all.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 3/16/2015 BROWN2164 said:

I just had to give you my opinion. I do not know about the hot toddy candle, but these goosecreek candles smell wonderful!!!! They are so fragrant. I purchase the mint euculyptus, Macintosh and summer slices. I love them all. I think they are much better even than yankee candles. I do not think you will be disappointed at all.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I absolutely agree re goose creek candles. I used to only buy yankee and stopped buying them because they didn't burn well and the scents were not there anymore. tried goose creek a couple of months ago and love them all- the scent carry all over the house and they burn beautifully and clean..
I recently got a watermelon patch candle and its not even lit yet and I can smell it!

Valued Contributor

I haven't tried Goose Creek yet, but Candleberry' s Hot Maple Toddy is awesome! Smile

Super Contributor

just purchased the candleberry hot maple toddy today-got an email from candleberry-free shipping today. love the maple scent so curious to try the candleberry candle. I should be getting my crossroads maple syrup replacement candle today as well as the melon candle I ordered so am excited about that. will let you know how I like the candleberry

Super Contributor

got an email today from goose creek 50% off your order- ordered one of their maple butter candles... love that maple scent. going to compare the scent from all three companies - crossroads (which I am loving) candleberry (ordered the hot maple toddy yesterday) and goose creek (maple butter which I ordered today!) i'll post my thoughts !

Valued Contributor

Tobias, I am looking forward to your thoughts on all of these candles. I may just have to order some of them.

Honored Contributor

Check out www.thelampstand.com. They have candles at discounts in a large variety of brands. I love the Woodwick candles and the Crossroads candles. They offer free shipping on orders of $65.00.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Super Contributor

On 3/19/2015 Rustys mom said:

Tobias, I am looking forward to your thoughts on all of these candles. I may just have to order some of them.

Rustys mom - cant wait to compare these three brands! (my kids think I'm crazy)