New Contributor

I have been looking for the Candle Impression sconces as I have 4 sets of them and wanted to buy more but I don't see any of them on here.. I'm wondering if anyone has heard if they are gonna get any more of the sconces.. I loved them and want more..

Honored Contributor

Re: Candle Impression Sconces

I haven't heard anything. There have been few new candles in the last year or two. I was actually surprised to see the TSV last month. It seems to me they are on their way out. That's just my opinion.
New Contributor

I am thinking the same thing .. They don't have as much stuff as they used to.. I love their stuff tho and have bought a lot of their candles.. I like how long the batteries last in their candles and sconces..I have bought some Bethlehem Lights candles and things and it doesn't take long till you have to replace the batteries in them.. I hope Candle Impressions will continue bringing candles and sconces to QVC..

Honored Contributor

I have more candle impression candles than I can count. At one point, new candles came out on a regular basis. Used to have sconces as TSVs and on time only. I have two sets. Try ebay. Candle impressions has an outlet store. It's run by a third party. They have strict return rules and I think restocking fees. The candles were many seasons old. I bought a set of 3 and they were light yellow. No where in the description said that and you couldn't tell by the picture. I wanted to return them, but it turned into a big hassle and I wouldn't get much back, so I kept them.
Super Contributor

I have a set of their scones in my foyer and they are really nice. In fact, hadn't put batteries in them for at least a year, but with this cold miserable winter I recently replaced the batteries for quite a few of my candles and they look lovely. Just bought the pansy and tulip candles for the spring..I think on the 18th there will be a candle show.

New Contributor

Thats why I like Candle Impressions candles.. And I do love the sconces.. Heres hoping they get the sconces back in.. I think the next time I order I am gonna ask them or talk to customer service to see if the sconces are coming back..Thanks for your responses and thanks for telling me about the candle show on the 18th..

Honored Contributor

I have a couple sets of CI sconces as well, and I cannot understand why they haven't brought out more styles and offerings in the last couple of years in sconces. They were good quality, nicely designed to fit many decor styles, and as always with CI, the best battery life in the business.

We do have to remember that at one time CI was the big dog ( the only one for awhile) on Q and then so many other companies doing flameless were added in. The seem to have pushed CI into the background.

But much of what is coming from CI lately is just terrible in my opinion. Animal shapes, and gaudy painted florals, much of the stuff is looking like thrift store rejects. Just not the classic lines and offerings they used to have.

I'm wondering if manufacturing the nicer pieces and sconces they used to is now more costly, and Q seems to be a stickler for a low price point, even if it means they loose sales for not offering what customers are looking for. I'd pay more to get some of those nice older pieces from the past.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know where you could buy the sconces although you'll probably need to check another source other than QVC.

I agree that CI seems to have been pushed to the background in the past year. I have a lot of candles but always enjoy seeing more variety from them. The ones I have bought in the past are some of my absolute favorites.

New Contributor

Thanks for responding mominohio and GinaV24.. I would pay more for the sconces like they had before.. I love some of the CI candle sets that I have gotten from them especially for the battery life and the price.. I wish they would bring back the quality of stuff they once had.. Not into the animal candles that they are showing now.. Loved the angels too... I have the big ones and the small ones.. Absolutely beautiful..

Super Contributor

just purchased 2 of the moroccan ci candles in the cornflower blue.. they look really pretty and I can use these on a variety of pillar holders and places in my home.