Occasional Contributor

when do they usually have the candle impressions shows with new items? will that be in the spring or is it usually around Christmas in July or Christmas? I just purchase some lovely pillar holders in black wood and white alabaster at Pier 1 and would love to get some new colored flameless candles thanks

Honored Contributor

I haven't noticed a totally CI show in a long time. They are usually just having "Flameless Candles" shows, with multiple vendors presenting.

New releases come throughout the year, but more toward fall and winter. Best bet is to just keep checking online.

Honored Contributor
I agree, shows are a rarity. I usually do a search and sort by new items, but new items are far and few between.
Super Contributor

there is a flameless candle show on March 18 - maybe they'll bring some spring items

Frequent Contributor

Love candle impressions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I got my 1st CI set before Christmas. I love them!!! I am wanting another set. I was wondering if anyone has them in red?? I boufght a cheap set from Wal-Mart, but returned them immediately. They looked orange when "lit".

I want a true red flameless candle (with timer)!!. Reviews on the (CI) red votives said they were more of a faded red or rose color.

Super Contributor
On 2/28/2015 TX-starlight said:

I got my 1st CI set before Christmas. I love them!!! I am wanting another set. I was wondering if anyone has them in red?? I boufght a cheap set from Wal-Mart, but returned them immediately. They looked orange when "lit".

I want a true red flameless candle (with timer)!!. Reviews on the (CI) red votives said they were more of a faded red or rose color.

I have beautiful real red (no orange at all) ci candles very similar to H283961 which I bought a few years ago...probably ordered them before the holidays when I believe they have more holiday colors... I too want to get another set in red and also in green when they offer them. I just ordered the pansy set yesterday..looking forward to getting those for the spring.

Honored Contributor
On 2/28/2015 TX-starlight said:

I have a couple red and other colors. I suggest keeping them out of the sun, as they fade over time. I prefer white candles and pull the color in from the pillar, etc.
Super Contributor

just ordered the pansy candles for the spring and actually found the tulip ones (that sold out here) on amazon- 3 candles for $19! ordered those too