Super Contributor

Has anyone heard of Lang candles??

a few years back I bought a large jar sweet potato pie candle when we were visiting Alexandria VA.. this candles smells so great - just like the thanksgiving favorite. I googled them and see they still make jar candles-with beautiful artwork on them (similar to the goose creek I am now buying) Has anyone tried them recently? thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone heard of Lang candles??

Haven't had one in years, even forgot they existed. Most familiar old (and good) candle companies from the past aren't making candles as good as they did back in the day. Hope someone can tell you how they are now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone heard of Lang candles??

They used to sell them at a shop here in Texas called Good Things and in a little shop in the Texas Hill Country---they are made by the Lang calendar and card company. My friends and I used to love them and purchase them all the time, then suddenly the shops stopped carrying them. But since they stopped carrying them locally have not purchased them recently.

Since I want to be able to smell the scents to see what they are like before buying, I have not purchased them online so unable to tell you about the quality of the candle.

http://www.lang.com/pbendecasearch/result/query/controller?Ntx=mode+matchAllPartial&Ntk=Site_Search&...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”