Super Contributor

Goose Creek Candles..my first order

just placed my first order at Goose creek candles- bought an old time lemonade and orange vanilla in the folk art jars. I've heard good things about these candles and after not having bought yankee candles for a few years (used to be a huge fan) I thought i'd give these a try... anyone use these?

Contributor

Re: Goose Creek Candles..my first order

All the time they smell so good. Tart melts too.You will enjoy them.Melted apple burboun today house smelled so good.
Honored Contributor

This is a very good Candle Company, candles smell really good and their prices are good...Hope you enjoy!!!!

Respected Contributor

Their Country lemonaid is Awesome!! They are a great candle company. Big fan here!

Esteemed Contributor

I've really been enjoying the scent of Warm Wishes, but Christmas Cookies is almost unscented except for a hint of Playdough LOL. I gave it to my sister who likes it, so you never know.

Super Contributor

thanks for the info ladies- in the meantime (haven't received the lemonade or orange yet) I also ordered the watermelon and blueberry donut from goose creek. Wish they would ship already-cant wait to get them... SHOPR- never liked Christmas cookie from yankee candle but my son loved it! anyway, i'll let you guys know how I like them when I receive them..

Contributor

I live about 20 minutes from the Goose Creek factory and those candles are really popular around here. They're very good, they burn very evenly and the scents are really saturated. I used to buy Yankee candles a lot but since Goose Creek became more prominent and offered more scents, I totally switched to a Goose Creek girl. Hope you like yours!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/4/2015 tobias said:

thanks for the info ladies- in the meantime (haven't received the lemonade or orange yet) I also ordered the watermelon and blueberry donut from goose creek. Wish they would ship already-cant wait to get them... SHOPR- never liked Christmas cookie from yankee candle but my son loved it! anyway, i'll let you guys know how I like them when I receive them..

I really like the BH&G Orange Buttercream Cupcake wax melts at Walmart. Someone here recommended it and I'm so glad they did. I would probably like the Goose Creek Orange Vanilla, too. I look forward to your opinion when you get it.

I also bought and like one called Rise & Shine that is citrusy, but it must be discontinued. Oh, and I bought Strawberry Jam and gave it as a gift. I can't say how it smells burning, but it smelled very nice, strawberry-like, and strong when I sniffed it.

Valued Contributor

They are on sale now for 45% off

Valued Contributor

I saw those orange vanilla folk candles in Tuesday Morning today. They smelled great! They had a few other scents too. I've ordered the big pumpkins on line and was very pleased with them. Smiley Happy . I forgot I do have one two wick. I'm not crazy about the scent. It's something fireside. It's very musky with cinnamon but it burns nicely and throws.