Super Contributor

Yankee Candle's Girl Scout Cookie Candles

Anyone tried them yet? I was just wondering how they were! Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Re: Yankee Candle's Girl Scout Cookie Candles

I haven't burned them. I've smelled them all. The mint was the best IMO. The Chocolate PB was not as good as I hoped. It smelled more like Reece's cereal rather than real chocolate and PB (cold scent). The Trefoils smelled strong and smelled like buttered rum lifesavers. I was concerned about the smooth wax so I thought I would wait for reviews. So far they are really good! There is a BOGO today with code STORM.
Super Contributor

Thanks for the code! I am still waiting on some reviews to see how the smooth wax is going to do.

Valued Contributor

On 1/28/2015 ugabugaboo said:

Thanks for the code! I am still waiting on some reviews to see how the smooth wax is going to do.

I tried to use the code today! I think it was for that one day only. Smiley Sad. I wish the GS cookies came in tarts and votives. I too am on the fence because of the smooth wax. I did go to YC today. I asked the lady if they have been getting many back and she said no, but I don't know if she would tell me the truth. :/
Super Contributor

DM501X is the code I have for buy 1 get 1 large jar. Good through Feb 16th I think online.

Honored Contributor

Did you order them from Girl Scouts or are they available at the usual places?

Super Contributor

Yankee Candle stores and Yankee Candle online.

Honored Contributor

I saw them at the Yankee Candle store. I only smelled one and it smelled good but I didn't have a coupon or anything. Would be interested to read some reviews from those that purchased them.

Valued Contributor

On 1/28/2015 ugabugaboo said:

DM501X is the code I have for buy 1 get 1 large jar. Good through Feb 16th I think online.

Thank you so much ugabugaboo! Smiley Very Happy there is a new lemon cake candle called celebrate that looks good. Smiley Happy