Respected Contributor

Today's TSV is the CI 5 piece set. I was surprised there is no chatter on it.

Honored Contributor

Hi traveler - some people chattered in the For the Home Talk forum

http://community.qvc.com/forums/for-the-home-talk/topic/489116/flameless-candle-tsv.aspx

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I guess I missed when I did a quick look.

Honored Contributor

traveler - they didn't chat about it in the candles section of the forum. I don't need any new candles at this time, but i didn't think the set was bad. Many people seem to like Luminara - it's funny - I have no desire to buy a Luminara.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I just found it boring, honestly. I want more flameless candles but not these. They seem real cheap looking.

Respected Contributor
On 1/27/2015 HappyDaze said:

I just found it boring, honestly. I want more flameless candles but not these. They seem real cheap looking.

I agree. The flame came across as a pinky orange on my TV and so fake looking. I've never seen real candles look like that.

Honored Contributor
On 1/27/2015 RedConvertibleGirl said:
On 1/27/2015 HappyDaze said:

I agree. The flame came across as a pinky orange on my TV and so fake looking. I've never seen real candles look like that.

YES, this! I couldn't quite put my finger on what was wrong with them (besides the colors not being very appealing) but I think you pinpointed it exactly- they all looked pinky orange and didn't look at all like how real candles look.

Honored Contributor

Same old boring flameless candles to me, you could find those anywhere!!!!!!If you are going to have a Flameless Candle TSV, then make it appealing and unique and different!!!!I am so bored of QVC lately-too much repetitve items....

Super Contributor

Well ladies, I just received my TSV candles and while they work like they are supposed to, you are right the color stinks. I ordered the blue and the shade is so faint I cant tell the difference between my cream colored candles and these. Live and learn

Honored Contributor

They were very basic