Occasional Contributor

I recently saw a you-tube video regarding these candles/melts and wanted to try them, but cannot access the website. Does anybody know if they are still available to purchase? I thought some of her scents sounded yummy and her prices were reasonable. Thanks, ladies.

Honored Contributor

Re: Granny's Kountry Candles

Sorry, but what is a melt? I understand they have no wick and no flame, but somehow melt and give off an aroma. How does it work? LOL Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

On 1/11/2015 ValuSkr said:

Sorry, but what is a melt? I understand they have no wick and no flame, but somehow melt and give off an aroma. How does it work? LOL Thank you!

LOL - sorry (it's early). Of course, I meant a tart or wax cube type of product. She actually referred to them as "scent shots" and I think she had other types of non-wick wax products available as well. I am beginning to think she now sells to private labels and no longer has a retail business. Figures - LOL.

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 QVCCher said:

LOL - sorry (it's early). Of course, I meant a tart or wax cube type of product. She actually referred to them as "scent shots" and I think she had other types of non-wick wax products available as well. I am beginning to think she now sells to private labels and no longer has a retail business. Figures - LOL.

Thank you! I see you need a heater of some sort to use the tarts or melts. Might as well use an air freshener in that case.

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 QVCCher said:

Thank you! I see you need a heater of some sort to use the tarts or melts. Might as well use an air freshener in that case.

You need a melter. You can get the ones that you plug in or the ones that you use a tea light with. I prefer the plug in type. They are really quite nice and you can leave them plugged in for hours and have the scent waft through your rooms continuously and depending on how strong the scent is, once you unplug it for the day, the next day you can plug it back in and still have scent! The melters vary in pricing, but you can usually find them for under 10.00......