Frequent Contributor
How long do they last for you? I have noticed that I can only get a week's worth of burning out of the three wicks. In years past, I could get them to last 3 or 4 weeks. I burn them about 3 hours each night.
Honored Contributor

Yes they definitely burn much quicker now..... Especially if you light it every day, which I do!

Honored Contributor

I haven't really noticed the burn rate changing, but I do go through them quickly as well since I burn them often.

Respected Contributor

I think they are burning faster, too!

Super Contributor

Funny to read this as I was seriously just thinking last night how I could not believe the one candle was already done burning and it seems like I just opened it.

Honored Contributor

So glad to hear someone else bring this issue up because I've noticed it too. They are definitely burning much faster.

Honored Contributor

Yep they do burn much faster......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor
Most of the B&BW candle scents are too strong for me. However, I love candles so I've tried a variety of brands. Right now I'm burning ECO WIX - an attractive candle with a wooden wick. It comes in a variety of subtle scents, an attractive glass jar and the wooden wick crackles (lightly) when it burns. Love it! Ck it out.
Honored Contributor
On 1/8/2015 scuba318 said: Most of the B&BW candle scents are too strong for me. However, I love candles so I've tried a variety of brands. Right now I'm burning ECO WIX - an attractive candle with a wooden wick. It comes in a variety of subtle scents, an attractive glass jar and the wooden wick crackles (lightly) when it burns. Love it! Ck it out.

They aren't strong enough for me, LOL. (But I do like them and buy them).

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor
On 1/9/2015 winamac1 said:
On 1/8/2015 scuba318 said: Most of the B&BW candle scents are too strong for me. However, I love candles so I've tried a variety of brands. Right now I'm burning ECO WIX - an attractive candle with a wooden wick. It comes in a variety of subtle scents, an attractive glass jar and the wooden wick crackles (lightly) when it burns. Love it! Ck it out.

They aren't strong enough for me, LOL. (But I do like them and buy them).

Same here! If I am investing money for the scent, I surely want it to permeate the rooms !

I use candle warmer lamps- as I have two ventless fireplaces and can't burn candles .

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad