Respected Contributor

Goose Creek Candles - Another Great Sale

I bought a few candles during the last Goose Creek sale that someone was kind enough to post, so now I'm returning the favor. Goose Creek is having another really good sale, 75% off of their large, mason jar candles. Five candles for $25.00!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Trusted Contributor

Re: Goose Creek Candles - Another Great Sale

Thanks for the info. I have never heard of this company. I assume you are a fan? Do the stickers peel off the jars easily?

Respected Contributor

On 12/23/2014 Vamp said:

Thanks for the info. I have never heard of this company. I assume you are a fan? Do the stickers peel off the jars easily?

I'm a new customer, as I bought my first candles from them when someone in this forum advertised a sale not long ago. The candles seem really nice. I haven't tried removing the stickers yet, but probably will once I get to the bottom of the jar as I like to re-use my candle jars.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I buy my candles from Swan Creek, funny that there is also a Goose Creek.