Contributor

Best "timer" candles for decor?

Where is the best place to get the battery timed candles? TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Best ""timer"" candles for decor?

Imo I purchased quite a few at Hobby Lobby and other stores because they were either on sale or cheaper than ordering thru Q. For me big mistake these candles burn thru battery life, sometimes work and do not offer the glow like the ones I've purchased thru QVC. Recently ordered the candle impression 5 set, luminary and a couple of other singles -- great purchase and batteries are still going strong after 2 months! I just rec'd H203022 8 pic flameless candle set this is my 2nd order I like them do much!
Honored Contributor

Candle impressions has the best battery life. They can be found in local stores in white or cream. If you arer looking for something with more pizzazz, QVC has a good selection. The sets like homedecor1 mentioned are a good value. I have many in this brand.
Respected Contributor

I ordered my 1st set of CI around Thanksgiving. I love the timer!! However it seems 1 candle has dimmed. I put used new batteries, with exception of 1. I am wondering if this is a weak battery. I just noticed it last night & have not yet checked.

I am wondering what is the term of life in the 2AA batteries used with the timers???

I wish they would offer the taller votives in white. I wanted red, but reviews said they were ugly faded red, so I scratched that idea. I also don't care for the "melted" look around the top edges.

Honored Contributor

I have many different brands and quality of flameless candles, and have to say that the best for battery life and long life of the product in general is Candle Impressions.

I love my Luminara as well, but for cost, durability and battery life, (and over the years, a really good selection of various colors and styles) CI can't be beat.