Trusted Contributor

Winter Candle Recommendation

I picked up 2 'Celebrate It' brand candles in the scent, "First Snow" at Michael's for 2 for $10 on sale, and they're really great. They come in silver, Mercury glass, mason jars with jingle bells tied around the neck with twine. If you're familiar with B&BW candle, "Winter," you'll appreciate this candle. It has a similar scent, but not as pungent. I did my usual throw test by lighting one in my bedroom and shutting the door for half an hour, and I was very pleased. I'm not sure if this sale will continue into tomorrow, but if it does, I'm picking up multiples of these. In addition to the attractiveness of the scent, the Mercury glass jars glow brilliantly when lit, and they are substantial, 14.5 oz. candles. It's not necessarily a Christmas scent, but it does conjure a feeling of coziness that can be enjoyed through the winter months of early next year.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Winter Candle Recommendation

These candles are 3 for $9.99 at Michael's tonight from 7:00PM to 10:00PM. 1 candle lasted me 6 days and the throw and scent is consistent. I'm going to pick up at least 6.