Honored Contributor

Who has purchased the New Scenterpiece by Yankee?

Worth the price? How long does your Scent melt last? I notice that they are 5.00 each...Just looking for some opinions please!!!!Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Re: Who has purchased the New Scenterpiece by Yankee?

I have several of the Scenterpiece warmers. They are wonderful. They burn cleanly and the scent cups last for hours and hours. I especially love the candy cane scent for Xmas. I would advise that you be aware of one thing - especially if buying from a catalog - some of them are much larger than they appear in print. I have the ""weave"" design. They are about 5""x6"" which is a nice size for most rooms.
Valued Contributor

I love mine! I have 5! I was lucky to get the huge snowman. I bought them with coupons so they are well worth it. You can also get them at bed bath and beyond with coupons. That is where I got one for $15. I only buy the scent cups with coupons. YC has some ongoing coupon all the time so I never pay full price for anything. The only problem with the scenterpiece is the limited scents. I'd be ready to quit candles and tarts forever if they had more scent cup selection. I have a huge great room. It fills the room for about 2 whole days. Then I move the melt cup to my bedroom which will scent it for 2-3 more days.
Honored Contributor

Sounds great. I think I will use my BBB coupon to try one out!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I have one and love it!!!! Great scent throw and the cups last longer than expected.
Trusted Contributor

I got two of them when they first came out and LOVE them. The scents last a long time but the larger the space the shorter the time. When cups don't work in our large open living area after a couple of days I move them to small spaces and they work for days more. I bet I get something like 10 times more out of them than they promise.

I think the more expensive ones are worth the price for the timer function. You can set them for 2, 4, or 8 hours I think. When they go off they stay off and you must turn on again. But I'm happy with that.

KJPA
Honored Contributor

wOW! I didn't realize that some come with a timer feature! That sounds great!