Regular Contributor

Hope someone can recommend a good electric warmer on here. I like how the scent from a warmer permeates the house but don't like using the warmers where I have to use a tealight to melt the wax. I do have an electric one but it doesn't do a good job so I was hoping for a recommendation from my fellow scent/candle lovers here. TIA

Valued Contributor

Re: Electric tart/wax warmers

I have a tiny crock pot wax warmer, and I love it.

That's how we roll in the shire..
Trusted Contributor

I just found a Christmas Crock-Pot (brand name) new in the box at Goodwill. It is dated 1999 and was made in the USA.

I used to have a similar Crock -Pot for melting wax years ago but I broke it. I was thrilled to find this little gem. They work great for melting tarts.

Yankee Candle makes one that has a shallow bowl but is the same concept. I love my little Crock-Pot! The YC one is electric.

Honored Contributor

The small crock pot warmers are good but it can be a pain to get the wax out. I have one I got at Walmart with the small dish to hold the wax. The old wax easily pops out and I've been using it several years. It thoroughly melts the wax.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Right now I have the Yankee Candle pumpkin on my island and use it most every day. My husband still comes in the kitchen and asks what I am making!!! After I am finished with the pumpkin, I have a YC deep red urn with a lid - if I do not cave and buy the snowman or Christmas ornament one they have. I like the electric burners because they are more safe than a flame. I have even left one on over night {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}and there was no problem.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the help. Seem like you like the YC may be the way to go. Will have to check them out .
Honored Contributor

I have 2 tart burners from walmart and I purchased the better homes and garden wax squares from there as well....there are a lot of fragrance choices and the prices is very reasonable.

Trusted Contributor

I use Scentsy electric warmers and melts love all the different aromas.Right now I am hooked on Autum Sunset.
Contributor

I like the Scentsational brand. In fact, I gave all family members the same one ( a tulip) for christmas one year. BH&G or Scentsational wax cubes smell great and you can easily blend two scents if you like

Respected Contributor

I have a BH & G warmer from Walmart and it has worked great for several years. If I don't empty the bowl while the wax is still melted, I just stick it in the freezer for awhile and it pops right out.