Honored Contributor

50% percent off at Goose Creek Candles.Com!

They have great jar candles and their melts are fantastic as well!!!!!!Fast shipping too!

Respected Contributor

Re: 50% percent off at Goose Creek Candles.Com!

Love their Jar candles. The throw is always great!!! I have to get thru some of my stash before I can place an order.

Honored Contributor

Well Lisa-believe it or not I only have 4 jar candles in my stash and maybe 6 melts left, so I definitely need to place an order, as I will be burning and melting lots more in the colder months!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you. I am taking a look at their scents. Does anyone have a favorite or least favorite vanilla type scent?

Super Contributor

Just checked out the melts, as those are what I prefer. Do they really last 50-80 hours??? That seems unreal, but would be such a deal if they did, for $2 right now. $5.99 for shipping, so I need to plan this out and would love to know some favorites, too.

Anyone know how these compare to Swan Creek?

Honored Contributor

Their melts are nice, but I did not find that they last that long......The candles are nice and have a great scent throw, but not as strong as Bath and Body Works Candles, more of a subtle slow burn...The best Vanilla I have ever burned is by Pure Integrity Candles-smells absolutely divine and long lasting-however they are a little pricey and hardly ever have sales.....

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting about this sale. I just ordered 4 of the primitive style, 26 oz. candles. I got the dark vanilla bean, pumpkin molasses, hot toddy, and butter cookie fragrances. I really like the bakery scents during the fall/winter. I can't wait to receive them. Smile

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

I finally made up my mind on what scents to try:

Warm Wishes (cake scent)

Christmas Cookies

Strawberry Jam

Rise and Shine

Lemon Meringue in melts

Exhilarating Pineapple in melts

The American Heartland 26 oz jars cost a little less than the others.

Honored Contributor

Wow you ladies ordered some nice scents!!!!Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/13/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

Their melts are nice, but I did not find that they last that long......The candles are nice and have a great scent throw, but not as strong as Bath and Body Works Candles, more of a subtle slow burn...The best Vanilla I have ever burned is by Pure Integrity Candles-smells absolutely divine and long lasting-however they are a little pricey and hardly ever have sales.....

I love Pure Integrity candles. My favorite scent is First Bloom.