Trusted Contributor

How many candles to you have in your home?

Flameless I have one in my bedroom and 8 in my dinning room and living room. I just love them and I want to stock up on batteries at a Sams or Costo..........I also have some that are real and I love the smell.........I have rose, pear, red currant, pineapple and several others that smell really different. I enjoy burning them and it may be that I can have a fire tomorrow in my fireplace...........Yet I only have about 10 logs so I need to save my duraflame logs for really cold days. I guess I could get another case but that is $19 for 6.

Honored Contributor

Re: How many candles to you have in your home?

We have a candle shop we order from right in the state. It's a little little shop, with the best scented candles (soy). It's our little secret. I must have 20 easily.

Honored Contributor

I love candles........I even have one of those bundt cake ones on the kitchen table (for decoration). I probably burn at least 3 pillars a week, and also have battery operated wall and floor candles..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

On 11/1/2014 lennox25 said:

Why is this necessary ?

Why was your answer necessary.

Honored Contributor

On 11/1/2014 luvpoos said:

Why is this necessary ?

Why was your answer necessary.

If all you want is "necessary" information......you should be going to the library, not a forum

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

19 in use

Honored Contributor

Why is this necessary ?

It's not necessary. Purely optional.

Honored Contributor

I have, at present time, 2 real candles in my living room, and 3 flameless in my dining room. I also have 3 wax warmers (not sure what they are actually called) that I keep going all the time.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Zero flameless, 2 Yankee candles I use on a warmer, and 2 tart warmers I use occasionally.
Super Contributor

How many do I have, or how many do I have out and in use? It's a bit embarrassing how many I have in my cupboards. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I love candles!

I used to burn through a lot more candles before I discovered good flameless ones. I can have the flameless out on tables and low surfaces, while I have to keep real ones on higher shelves because my new kitties aren't as well behaved as my previous one, and I want them safe. I combine them with tart warmers for the fabulous aromas I love.

Currently in my bedroom I have 5 flameless plus one scented real one. My living room has 7 flameless, a tart warmer, and a real scented one that I light when I'm not using the tart warmer. In my kitchen I have 3 flameless on a shelf, and a real scented one by the stove. I use reed diffusers in my bathroom.

I've got a whole drawer full of wax tarts, and the bottom cupboard area of my china hutch full of scented jars and other sizes and shapes, plus a couple spare reed diffusers.

I also have 4 sets of holiday flameless candles that will be coming out soon.