New Contributor

No more Luminara candles on QVC? Why?

I love the look of the Luminara candles and want to get more for Christmas but searching on qvc.com, none come up. What happened?
Super Contributor

Re: No more Luminara candles on QVC? Why?

Maybe because a lot of customers complained that they were so expensive? Heard that they are or will be sold at Kohl's and Bed Bath & Beyond. Here today, gone tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

I think they switched to a different brand,or now have there own.

New Contributor

Thank you.
Respected Contributor

They really are/were overpriced.

Honored Contributor

There was some kind of legal issue and the candles were pulled from inventory. My friend said she read on QVC's Facebook page that they'd be back in 2015. In the meanwhile, luminara added some new merchants. Kohls is selling cream and burgundy. No mention if they will get other colors. BBB should be getting them soon. No word on what colors. I assume they will carry non textured ones in basic colors.
Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

They really are/were overpriced.

Seriously? In most cases they were cheaper at the Q (even w/ S&H) since many would come in sets of 2. I also got a couple of EXTREMELY reasonable 15"" Luminara Churchill lanterns for $39.99 each during the CIJ shows...just saying.

Super Contributor

IMO, the new Solare candles are impractical for homes with children and/or pets. The pillar portion of the candle is glass; an accident waiting to happen.