Super Contributor

B&BW some seasonal 3 wicks on sale

i have been waiting and wanting a pumpkin candle and have visited their store a couple of times lately but just dont want to pay 20+ for 1 candle. I was even in there this week. Well I looked online this afternoon and they have a 2 for $22 on some seasonals. I don't know if it is all 3-wick candles but at least I can get mey pumplin fix.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Re: B&BW some seasonal 3 wicks on sale

Yes, the three wicks are two for $22. I'm not sure for how long. And after you buy the first two, all the rest are $11...meaning you don't have to buy four or six to get the discount....you can buy three or five, etc. Also, use the code 4628 in the store to get 25% off your entire purchase. I highly recommend the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle candle. It smells really good.

Happy Shopping! I did my damage yesterday. LOL!

Super Contributor

Went and got 3. Used a 20% coupon I had so got 3 for 28 bucks total. That will last me awhile. Thanks for the coupon tip!
Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 pupwhipped said:

Yes, the three wicks are two for $22. I'm not sure for how long. And after you buy the first two, all the rest are $11...meaning you don't have to buy four or six to get the discount....you can buy three or five, etc. Also, use the code 4628 in the store to get 25% off your entire purchase. I highly recommend the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle candle. It smells really good.

I recommend the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle too!!!!

I am burning one in the living room now and have an oil diffuser in the bedroom.

I'm stocking up online - they sold out fast in my local stores.

Respected Contributor

On 10/25/2014 terrier3 said:
On 10/24/2014 pupwhipped said:

I recommend the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle too!!!!

I am burning one in the living room now and have an oil diffuser in the bedroom.

I'm stocking up online - they sold out fast in my local stores.

This flavor does seem to be really popular. When I went in a few days ago they only had three of these 3 wick candles. I bought two of them. I also bought some of the bulbs in this flavor. I keep swearing I'm not going to buy them anymore cause they just don't seem to work that well. But I have so many of the cute plug in figurals so I just keep buying. ugh.