Trusted Contributor

These new candles (H203967 and H203968) are stunning. Just picked up 2 in white, and they are going to look fantastic next to my white LR Sequined and Glittered trees. If you missed them this morning, check out the video!

Super Contributor

I agree - they are gorgeous! I have several mosaic candle holders - never thought of putting flameless candles in them. Am trying to decide on colors, but will put some flameless candles in the mosaic vases I now have.

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched the video. Peter, I can imagine them looking just perfect mixed with your white sequined & glittered trees. I'm so glad they have the second light source within, like the original wax version. The light seems to glow through all the choices nicely, except for the silver. Hopefully these will be a better choice than the other glass ones that are getting not so great reviews.

I will stick to the all wax version for my purposes, but I do think these mosaic ones look great!

Trusted Contributor
On 10/24/2014 SHOPR said:

I just watched the video. Peter, I can imagine them looking just perfect mixed with your white sequined & glittered trees. I'm so glad they have the second light source within, like the original wax version. The light seems to glow through all the choices nicely, except for the silver. Hopefully these will be a better choice than the other glass ones that are getting not so great reviews.

I will stick to the all wax version for my purposes, but I do think these mosaic ones look great!

The 2 white that I ordered showed up today and are really lovely. They are going to look great with all my new Xmas stuff. Can't wait to start decorating!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the update, Peter. It's always nice when things we order are as good as we hoped.

Frequent Contributor
I think I will have to give these a try,with all the good reviews!I am a luminara junkie,maybe time to branch out!!!