Honored Contributor
Today's Special is two sets of three each flameless color-changing candles with two remote controls for $40. They even come with batteries.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I saw them and am very tempted to buy them especially since they include the batteries. The color changing is also very appealing. But I just received 5 flameless candles from QVC and bought the batteries already. I don't think I have anymore room for candles..lol. But I will check HSN for candles first if I need more since it's a big savings not having to buy batteries. I needed 10 AA's for these!

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Super Contributor

Wouldn't tell you what to do but I will never buy HSN or ShopHQ flameless candles anymore....they eat batteries. Doesn't last more than 2 weeks. Prices are great but not quality.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/17/2014 doolie said:

Wouldn't tell you what to do but I will never buy HSN or ShopHQ flameless candles anymore....they eat batteries. Doesn't last more than 2 weeks. Prices are great but not quality.

I have to disagree with this. I actually have the candles that are the TSV on HSN and have had them quite some time. They don't ""eat"" batteries any faster than other brands and I think the quality is great. I've had no problems with the 3 sets I purchased before and they really look beautiful when the room is darkened!

Esteemed Contributor

I have difficulty buying any candle that does not specify approximate battery life. I don't see it listed on this set.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the colors and the remote feature so I just ordered a set. I keep batteries in stock so that doesn't bother me since I need batteries for so many other things in the house.

Honored Contributor

Don't like that the battery life isn't listed, and does anyone know what size batteries they take?

I want to like these, because I love the color changing function, but the colors are not suited to my decor, they are too bright and neon looking, makes them look cheap. Wish they'd get the colors more rich, cause I love the idea of it.

Contributor

I am in shock that I have flameless candles because I have always been a candle snob but I love my glowing candles that uses batteries. I had to buy a lot of AA batteries in case they don't last long so that gets expensive so I hope that I can use them for a long time. I will say that I don't use them every night but I need to have them on for me. I don't have the company I did have so I am alone again......but I need to do it for me and I hope that people will come to my home for Downton Abbey but most people will stay home. I have decided that for my next birthday if I am blessed to be living I will have a Chanel cake. lol

Contributor

The candles just on Q is on easy pay.........8 candles for $30 and three easy pays. I love the easy pays but just need to give my check to the Q.

Super Contributor
On 10/28/2014 BlondeVenus said:

I am in shock that I have flameless candles because I have always been a candle snob but I love my glowing candles that uses batteries. I had to buy a lot of AA batteries in case they don't last long so that gets expensive so I hope that I can use them for a long time. I will say that I don't use them every night but I need to have them on for me. I don't have the company I did have so I am alone again......but I need to do it for me and I hope that people will come to my home for Downton Abbey but most people will stay home. I have decided that for my next birthday if I am blessed to be living I will have a Chanel cake. lol

Are your son, his wife and child coming to celebrate your birthday? Do your male friends watch Downton Abbey (wasn't that your last nic here) with you? I've never seen a Chanel birthday cake. Where will you buy one? I'm surprised your little town would have a place to buy one.