Super Contributor

BBW candles on sale 2/$22 for Columbus Day weekend

Just thought I would share in case anyone is interested. Retailmenot has some good coupons available too. There are a few Christmas candle scents out too.

Regular Contributor

Re: BBW candles on sale 2/$22 for Columbus Day weekend

Went today, bought 3 wick candles one in harvest gathering and fresh balsam. Harvest gathering has cute lid with metal leaf going down the lid, got fresh balsam cute snow flake with sparkle lid. They are giving holiday coupons out, last week got holiday coupons. You get free 13 dollar item. I picked up aromatherapy lotion stress free one! Also another free coupon to use for next visit!
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up.

Honored Contributor

Dont buy just 2, buy 3 candles. Use the $10 discount code 4212 in stores or code 10FORYOU on line. That will total $23 for 3 candles. That's $7.66 each.

Occasional Contributor

I went today and picked up 3 Autumn, 1 Tis the Season, 1 Farmstand Apple & 1 Cinn Pumpkin. I used a couple $10 of $30 coupons I recieved in an email. I'm burning the apple candle and I love it ??
Respected Contributor

Even though the fall candles are my favorite (and I burn them all year round), I just got some of the 3 wicks at the last 2 for $22 sale in September. I am hoping they do another sale in November (probably when they clear out the fall candles for winter?) and I might consider more then.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing. I was at the mall last night and just went into B&BW to browse around and stumbled upon the 2 for $22 sale. They had quite a few Christmas candles out (pleasantly surprised) and they even have some Thanksgiving ones. Basically, the Thanksgiving candles are just a few of the Fall scents they have out already but just changed the labels that say Thanksgiving Morning, Thanksgiving Feast and Thanksgiving Harvest. I got one Christmas candle in the Hot Buttered Rum. OMG, this scent smells so yummy and I couldn't resist. The label on the front so cozy and holiday. I also got one of the Thanksgiving candles in the Cinnamon Pumpkin. Then I remembered I had a 20% coupon so it only came out to 18 bucks and change...not bad. Oh, and they gave out a Christmas booklet with 3 new coupons and a free sample of a new fragrance called a Thousand Wishes.

Honored Contributor

I was there today, to exchange a bad candle and pick up a few more in Autumny kinds of scents. After I left I wish I'd picked up some more Christmas ones since I only have one Fresh Balsam in my stash. They have a good deal going right now with the $10 off $50 and free shipping so I might place an online order between tonight and tomorrow.

Super Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Carmie said:

Dont buy just 2, buy 3 candles. Use the $10 discount code 4212 in stores or code 10FORYOU on line. That will total $23 for 3 candles. That's $7.66 each.

Carmie: thanks for the coupon code.

I just purchased 2 Autumn and 3 Fresh Balsam online - got free shipping + $10 off.

Honored Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Carmie said:

Yep, that's what I did today.