Valued Contributor

Yet another Luminara Candle Thread with a Plea to QVC

Can't believe ALL the numerous posts about missing the Luminara candles, rumours it is only temporary that they are gone from the Q, but yet holiday shopping and decorating season is upon us and still no Luminara Candles on the Q. Obviously QVC is not listening and bringing its viewers an overwhelming favorite. Anyone have any good and positive light to shed on this issue when Luminara will return to the Q? Candle shows and holiday decorating shows sure are not the same without Luminara!! PLEASE QVC HEAR US!

Contributor

Re: Yet another Luminara Candle Thread with a Plea to QVC

Google Luminara candles and you will find several companies selling them.

I just bought some Luminara votive candles that are a perfect size. The Q never offered votives to my knowledge.

Valued Contributor

Geraldine, have you found the Luminara Glitter candles? I absolutely love them. Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 grandma c said:

Geraldine, have you found the Luminara Glitter candles? I absolutely love them. Thanks!!

Luminara sells them on their own website. Once on their site, use the search box in the upper right and search for "glitter" and they come right up. They also have free shipping at $60.

Valued Contributor

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 10/9/2014 grandma c said:

Luminara sells them on their own website. Once on their site, use the search box in the upper right and search for "glitter" and they come right up. They also have free shipping at $60.

That is not Luminara's website...it's just a retailer that bought them wholesale. I found that out when I called Luminara Corp office about the 15" Churchill Lantern and asked where I could get it...

All the rep said was try looking at all the stores online that I already did...UGH! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Contributor

grandma c, I will have to check out the glitter candles.

I bought the Luminara votives from batteryoperatedcandles net. They have the same address as luminara com. 412 West 10th St in Kansas City, Mo.

Honored Contributor

It's being handled poorly by luminara and the q.
Frequent Contributor

Hi, Just purchased luminara candles at my favorite place.. tj maxx. I scooped them right up! Some of the sizes were limited. The price for the large one, I believe it is nine inches.. only 29.99. !! They all work great!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I just called Frontgate and their 'dream' candles (with a remote) are actually Luminara candles...which is no doubt the reason why when one tries to 'google', for Luminara, Frontgate doesn't come up...sigh.

I don't know why there is no indication about that online... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

So I checked their inventory and one of the colors/sizes I wanted won't be shipped til 11/24...Boo! Oh well, I didn't need the remote (or wanted to pay the extra for) that came with them anyway.

Then...FINALLY found Luminara candles I wanted at Wayfair with FREE S&H (after a purchase of $49+). They have both 5" ($39) and 7" ($42)...item #LUMA1016. You will need to use the drop down list to choose color and size.

I wanted 2 - 7" white/ivory 'unscented' and they are $43 each....and 1 - 5" red 'unscented'. One of the 7" candles I'll put in the red VPH hammered hurricane, the other I'll put in our green VPH ceramic hurricane. The red 5" I'll be using in a vignette in our kitchen.

I got lucky too...

I got the last 5" red that can be shipped out now and there are only 10 left of the 7" ivory/white...Whew!!! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

The flameless candle I put in the red hammered hurricane to check for it's looks is just a cheap one I got at a drug store. I want to put a Luminara in it for the holidays.

I still find it odd that these candles are not that easy to find if you are looking for a particular color/size.

The Q might or might not bring back the Luminara brand to the Q. I didn't want to sit around and wait/wonder if they would be available before I start decorating for the holidays.

HTH some folks Smile