Regular Contributor

Saw some new candles in BBW although only one, Baltic Black Pearl, is on the website. They are priced at $ 30.00 and look terrific. The best part for me is that all of them had a good distinct cold smell so I could get a sense of what they actually smelled like. Others include Golden Woods, Sparkling Amber, and Red Berries and Incense among others. Was hoping for a stronger incense smell on that last one, but all I got was berries, nice as that was. Golden Woods and another one, whose name I cannot remember, were in large, decorative glass containers for $ 34.50.

Super Contributor

I love the 3-wick "Autumn" and "Fresh Balsam" -- I stocked up on these during their recent sale.

But unfortunately, the prices of these 3-wick candles are getting ridiculous. $30.00 for a candle from Bath and Body Works?? I'd rather spend the extra $5.00 and buy a Seda candle.

I understand that prices increase but BBW is getting very greedy - IMO.

Respected Contributor

I wonder why such an increase??? Are the candles bigger? Fancier packaging? That's a BIG increase! I could see maybe $25, since the most recent candles came out at $22.50.

I have coupons that start effective today so I was going to stop in, so hopefully they will have some of the new scents for me to sniff. I usually like anything they do that has the word "sparkling" in the name. But for $30 I may wait for a BOGO sale.

Regular Contributor
On 9/29/2014 suzeecat said:

I wonder why such an increase??? Are the candles bigger? Fancier packaging? That's a BIG increase! I could see maybe $25, since the most recent candles came out at $22.50.

I have coupons that start effective today so I was going to stop in, so hopefully they will have some of the new scents for me to sniff. I usually like anything they do that has the word "sparkling" in the name. But for $30 I may wait for a BOGO sale.

Candles are the same size, but the packaging is different. If you go on the BBW site and look at the Baltic Black Pearl candle, you can see the packaging. And their other candles, in the 'normal' packaging, are still the same $ 22.50. It is just this new batch that is priced at $ 30.00. Will be interesting to see if these new ones become available as a BOGO.

Honored Contributor

Today only, free shipping on orders $25+. Code is FALLBLOOM.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.