Regular Contributor

Village Candle : Heritage Spice

I know this is a long shot but this scent was discontinued some time ago, but I'd love to get one more jar if possible. I already checked amazon and eBay with no luck. If anyone knows any other place i could check that may still have a jar could you please let me know. A big Thanks.
Respected Contributor

Re: Village Candle : Heritage Spice

Did you try calling Village Candle directly? It's possible that they have a similar or identical scent under another name. Yankee Candle does this all the time. They had a Chocolate Truffle candle years ago that I was crazy about. They discontinued it and then came out with a few more chocolate scents over the years that were exactly like the Chocolate Truffle, but had different names. It's worth a shot.

Good luck; I know how it feels to have a favorite scent discontinued.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Regular Contributor

Re: Village Candle : Heritage Spice

On 9/24/2014 Topaz Gem said:

Did you try calling Village Candle directly? It's possible that they have a similar or identical scent under another name. Yankee Candle does this all the time. They had a Chocolate Truffle candle years ago that I was crazy about. They discontinued it and then came out with a few more chocolate scents over the years that were exactly like the Chocolate Truffle, but had different names. It's worth a shot.

Good luck; I know how it feels to have a favorite scent discontinued.

Thank You for your response. I did email them last night and I heard back from them this morning. The lady said they had no plans at this time to bring the scent back. She said she would pass on my request to the development area and if they get enough request for the scent they would consider bringing it back. I love when yankee brings back a few of their scents they retired every once in awhile its such a good idea. Everyone has different taste and favorites. Thank you again, have a great night.