Contributor

Luminara candles coming to Kohl's and Bed Bath and Beyond

This was just posted on Luminara Facebook page: We are excited to announce that Luminara Real Flame-Effect Candles will be available at Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's by mid-October! Look for a variety of styles and sizes at a great value and just in time for holiday decorating!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Luminara candles coming to Kohl's and Bed Bath and Beyond

Wonder how they will be priced at Kohl's. I'd like to buy some, but with a 30% off coupon and they may price them higher than QVC to adjust for the difference.

They are just so darn expensive when you buy multiples! I'm waiting.

Contributor

Well now that post has disappeared off the Luminara FB page. I read it and now it's gone.
Respected Contributor

BBB has been advertising Luminara for a while now. I haven't actually gone into the store to look for them, but I assumed they were in stock months ago. BBB always has coupons (20%) and Kohls has GREAT sales and coupons! Hopefully they will have a good selection.

Valued Contributor

Yeah that Luminara will soon be available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I have a slew of their coupons that never actually expire, so hopefully they will have a good selection like the Q did at one time, unique ones, etc., and I can go to town. Can't believe QVC let them get away...now my candle dollars will certainly go elsewhere!

Trusted Contributor

Goody! I can get them locally now!

Contributor

I know others have already been able to get them at Bed bath and Beyond, so can you tell me if the 20 percent off coupons apply? There are a lot of exclusions on those coupons and I'm hoping Luminara won't be one of them. Also, Luminara still has not put this BB and Beyond /Kohls post back up on their FB page. It disappeared shortly after they posted it today.
Honored Contributor

I hope we do see these at Kohls, but I'm hoping for a good variety in colors and textures. No more plain white or ivory without some scrolls or something for me. Looking for colors (especially fall shades), some texture, and lots of different sizes. Most of the Luminara I have seen in brick and mortar stores are just plain and boring. Hope Q gets them back, and with lots of choices.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad I saw your post OP. One good thing NO shipping and handling.
Honored Contributor

just saw them at BB&B yesterday!