Contributor
It's a new item, at least here in Central NY & I bought 3 packs at &1.69 each this weekend. They only have 4 scents now, but I swear they're the BH&G melts. They are AWESOME and I will be stocking up! The scents are: Creamy pumpkin brûlée, Warm apple wassail, Autumn leaves, and a Warm vanilla. Hope you will enjoy.
Valued Contributor

We don't have that store in our area but if the pkg. says made by ""Scentsationals"" they are the same as at Walmart. The BH&G brand are made by Scentsationals.

Valued Contributor

I was just at Aldi's in Columbus, Ohio las night and I smelled the pumpkin brulee and the Autumn leaves. And I agree, they do smell just the BH&G ones. I ended up not buying any because I do not need anymore melts at this time, but I may change my mind and go back and get the pumpkin brulee.

Contributor
Rustys mom, I've been burning the pumpkin brûlée for a day and a half already......my entire 1800 sq ft ranch smells HEAVENLY!!!!!! Mallemo, doesn't say anything about scentational, which I have many of, on the label.. It reads, Huntington Home...Living. Ps: I'll buy and melt some for you??
Frequent Contributor

I saw this post and couldn't wait to get to my store this afternoon. I bought 4 candles and 8 packages of wax melts. I have one of the candles on our dining table as we speak waiting to be lit when we eat dinner. I paid 11.00 each at Bath & Body Works Monday for the same size candles. Love Aldi! I also purchased the storage trunk they have this week, the large clock, and the black framed picture collage. The trunk is like the fold-up ottomans sold on QVC by Valerie Parr Hill only it was double the size and 19.99. It will go in our sons room at the foot of his bed. The frame and clock are for our bedroom.

Honored Contributor

They are supposed to have them here also some plugin wax burners. Did they have those their? I'm going to stop by to see if they have them yet. They generally don't have the stuff in the sale ad out on shelves the day it starts for some reason.

Respected Contributor
We have an Aldi opening soon in my town. It looks like Aldi is a popular store. How is the produce and the meat? What do you like and not like about it. I have been anxious for the store to open.
Valued Contributor

I didn't see any wax melts or burners at our local Aldi, but they had 14.5 oz candles for $3.99. I bought Pumpkin. They are the same size as the Bath and Body Works 3 wicks. I haven't burned it, so I don't know how strong the throw is, but For $3.99 I thought it was worth a try! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor
On 9/17/2014 conlt said: We have an Aldi opening soon in my town. It looks like Aldi is a popular store. How is the produce and the meat? What do you like and not like about it. I have been anxious for the store to open.

I love everything about Aldi and wish I had started shopping there sooner. We've been loyal Aldi shoppers for 11 years now. (We started shopping there when our son was born) Try everything! They have a money back gurantee on all of thier products. One of my favorite things about Aldi is the size of the store. It's small and reminds you of old fashioned grocery stores. If you want a bag of flour they have regular and self rising, if you need canned pork and beans they have one size one kind. It takes no time at all to get your shopping done.

They corral all of thier shopping carts near the front door and you insert a quarter to release one cart. When you're finished you return your cart and retrieve your quarter. It prevents people from leaving the carts in the parking lot, damaging cars, and having to use valuable employee time retireving them.

You bag your our groceries. I reccomend buying thier large fabric-ish tote bags. They hold a lot and I've had mine for years. I enjoy bagging my own groceries, as I can keep the things I need together. One bag for cold goes right into the house and sat by the fridge. Pantry bag gets sat at the pantry door.

I still have to shop at Walmart for a few things that Aldi doesn't carry and Sam's for somethings that are just less expensive there. If you know the prices of where you're shopping now, you'll see the great savings at Aldi right away.

You may also want to start a thread on the Kitchen forum and lots of people will respond there. Happy Aldi shopping! Also, go to Aldi's website to learn more about them and check out the weekly store specials!

Trusted Contributor

Love Aldi's. I started shopping there for their German products. They have the German products this time of the year for Oktoberfest. I need to go stock up. Good sausages, soups, and mustards. Of course, soon they will have the good German Christmas items. Check it out if you haven't.