Super Contributor

Bath and Body Works Candles- any idea when the next sale will be?

I know they had one last month. How often do they do this? Anyone know or have a thought? TIA!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Bath and Body Works Candles- any idea when the next sale will be?

Register with them online and they email you on every sale.
Super Contributor

They are constantly discounting their candles....usually at least twice a month. I agree with the above poster...register for their emails and you will always be updated! Smiley Happy))
Valued Contributor

I hope you will have more luck getting emails from them than I do. We had to change our email addy a year ago and I signed up our new address with them (and every other previous contact we had) and I have yet to receive an email from them. I've probably signed up on their site 20+ times, and given the clerks in their store my new addy, PLUS called their customer service to complain. STILL, no emails. I did receive a postcard with a discount from their CS dept. which I promptly threw in the trash! They lost me as a customer for a long while, but I do go back occasionally now when I'm in the area of the store. Saves me a lot of $$$. Their loss!

Super Contributor

Why don't you just contact them, or go to their website ????? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

Country Girl...check your e-mail trash. Sounds like your computer is treating the emails as spam. If all else fails, set up their home page as a favorite and just check it out a couple time a week.

Honored Contributor

On 9/10/2014 country gal said:

I hope you will have more luck getting emails from them than I do. We had to change our email addy a year ago and I signed up our new address with them (and every other previous contact we had) and I have yet to receive an email from them. I've probably signed up on their site 20+ times, and given the clerks in their store my new addy, PLUS called their customer service to complain. STILL, no emails. I did receive a postcard with a discount from their CS dept. which I promptly threw in the trash! They lost me as a customer for a long while, but I do go back occasionally now when I'm in the area of the store. Saves me a lot of $$$. Their loss!

sounds as though your ISP is blocking them

Honored Contributor

no sale 3 wicks on sale on the website today, I need some pumpkin candles. I have to go shopping today and if I have time I will check out one of their stores and report back

Honored Contributor

The big semi annual sale is in June and December, I think. That's when I like to shop but of course if I want fall scents early then I have to hope for a good sale like now. I love their candles but at regular price they're just too costly for me. Sorry that you're having problems with the emails. Do check your Spam folder.

Oh, and add their email address to your contacts and if they send an email it will go to your page and not to Spam.

Edited to add last sentence.

Super Contributor

Rumor is tomorrow/weekend ( Sept.12). Best to just look at their web site because their emailing customers about sales is a real joke. Some only get them but many, many, don't.