Super Contributor

BBW Fall 2014 candle scents...what's good?

I see where the new fall candles are supposed to be in stores Sept 3rd this year. I know some of them already are. I have Leaves, Heirloom Pumpkin and Pumpkin Pecan Waffles that I ordered online. I would like to know what other scents people like and do you have any issues with the drowning wicks this year. Also, is the throw light, medium or heavy. I am anxious to purchase a few more fall scents as they are my favorites.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: BBW Fall 2014 candle scents...what's good?

I got mine online also. Cinnamon and cloves the best. Went to the store yesterday and got wallflower to match scents. Candles not as good as Harry,s, but still OK. One as broken in shipment so I exchanged. Set for winter now
Valued Contributor

Thanks- A good reminder for me to check out the new, fall scents. I'll have to sniff the cinnamon & cloves. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

They have a lot of good ones out this year and I like almost all of them. Help!

Super Contributor

Pumpkin Sugar Doughnut, Pumpkin Vanilla Marshmallow, and Pumpkin Cinnabon ( sp?)Sweater Weather, Autumn Night is quite different and unique similar to a man's cologne but other notes just make different. Of course Pumpkin Pecan Waffles as you mentioned. They have a lot more fall candles coming out too. Trick or Treat one for Halloween which is said to be similar to Marshmallow Fireside , but much more marshmallow than the "burn" "smoky" part of it. Oh yeah Pumpkin Spiced Cider is another good one! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Warm Caramel Cider - WONERFUL! Just the right mix of cider and creamy caramel!

Cayenne Caramel-- I swear this one smells like the summer candle of last year that I loved, SUMMER BOARDWALK!! Salty caramel corn kinda smell. Don't smell anything "cayenne".

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the reviews.

Contributor

Pumpkin Cupcake is my favorite!!! Not too pumpkiny. Like pumpkin bread. Wonderful!!

Respected Contributor

I was in a store a couple weeks ago where they were burning the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle and it smelled soooooo good. This was before the 2 for $22 event that ended yesterday so I did not buy any that particular day. I went last week to get the candle at my local store with the sale price and they had none in stock.....said it had been a super popular fragrance. I caved last night and ordered online to get them. Hope they smell as good in my home as they did in the store.

Honored Contributor

most of the new ones are nice but too bakery-ish for me. I ended up with Heirloom Pumpkin and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.