Frequent Contributor

Yankee Candle old Facebook page ???

What happened to the old Yankee Candle Facebook page? I do not go very often on Facebook. Sometimes I read the Yankee Candle Facebook page and it was fun at times seeing what others say about the candles and other related topics. But now they changed the Facebook Yankee Candle page. It is not fun anymore to read and very boring. Does anyone know what happened to the old Yankee Candle Facebook page and why Yankee changed it ??? I saw there is a Yankee Candle Fans page but I think it is a UK site not US. And not as fun as the old US page. Thanks. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honored Contributor

Re: Yankee Candle old Facebook page ???

Hi ALOHAGIRL!

Your post made me go take a look, as I like to go to public FB pages (I don't have one, but love I can get on the business ones) and I wanted to see if there was something different since I last visited.

FB has recently changed the way pages are displayed/navigated. You now have to go to the left side of the page, and find the little bar that is marked "posts to page". You have to scroll down a little way to get to it. When you click on it, other's posts will then come up. When FB first did this, it took me a week or so to figure it out, and I thought that some of the sites I go to had closed public posting.

When I went to Yankee and did this, it seems to me like the content is pretty much like I remember, stuff on the main page from the company, and people (customers/public) submitting stuff under the "posts to page" section.

If you already knew all this (and more, as I'm a social media outcast, never use the stuff) I apologize for being so long winded. Hope this helps, and if not, sorry that the page has changed. I hate when something you love/enjoy changes. Have a great day!

Honored Contributor

Re: Yankee Candle old Facebook page ???

I follow Yankee Candle on Pinterest. I prefer to just see what's out there without commentary from the masses ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN