Super Contributor

Yankee Candle Boney Bunch/ Halloween

Anyone going to the preview party tomorrow?( Sat.)

Honored Contributor

Re: Yankee Candle Boney Bunch/ Halloween

My daughter and I went last year but I have no plans to do so this year. I was amazed at how much merchandise being purchased last year! I only have one Boney Bunch figurine and it's a cute cat, but I realize they are very popular. I do have a few other very cute items from Yankee Candle's past Halloween collections.

Super Contributor

Not Boney Bunch but they have these witches boots that holds a jar candle that highly was/is sought after. Sold out right now. I want them when they return in September.

On the Boney Bunch front, I ended up purchasing "Drop Dead Gorgeous", "Dawn of the Dead", and that weird looking but have to have it because it's just something so different....the bird plane. This one lights up and looks so cool..and strange at the same time lol. All of these using coupons of course.

Honored Contributor

DD wanted me to buy the big tin? haunted house they had last year. They may have it this year? But I wanted the Bath And Body Works Haunted Barn and got that instead. I just love that kind of stuff that lights up or you can put candles in etc. but only have so much room for it.

Trusted Contributor

I love Yankee Candle! I just got the catalog. Their merchandise is so well made. I just put some things in my cart and am waiting till tomorrow, cause I've been spending so much. Fall items are my downfall. I love that owl that holds tea lights. I also love those new candles that have the glass top the disperses light. They look so pretty.

I don't know if I have an actual Yankee Candle Store nearby to go to the preview party. Is that what you mean?

Super Contributor

On 8/6/2014 misschristy said:

I love Yankee Candle! I just got the catalog. Their merchandise is so well made. I just put some things in my cart and am waiting till tomorrow, cause I've been spending so much. Fall items are my downfall. I love that owl that holds tea lights. I also love those new candles that have the glass top the disperses light. They look so pretty.

I don't know if I have an actual Yankee Candle Store nearby to go to the preview party. Is that what you mean?

The Yankee Candle stores had a Boney Bunch/ Halloween preview party in which the employees dress up in Halloween or Boney attire and there are usually treats to eat. Some times there are specials. This year you got a Boney "Dig in" candy shaped like a coffin for $10 if you spent 35 or more in store only But they had products online that you could purchase. In Sept., they are going to have all of the Halloween out for this year. BTW the party was last Sat., not this coming Sat...just wanted to be clear Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 8/6/2014 colliemom3 said:

DD wanted me to buy the big tin? haunted house they had last year. They may have it this year? But I wanted the Bath And Body Works Haunted Barn and got that instead. I just love that kind of stuff that lights up or you can put candles in etc. but only have so much room for it.

Me too. I have the Bath & Bodyworks Halloween Haunted House black luminary that came out about 4 years ago maybe? Loved that Haunted Barn one! I also have that Yankee Candle metal haunted mansion too. It is so cool. This year they have it but added some Boney motiff to it..Dead Motel it is called this year. There are Yankee Candle coupons out to save lots of money when purchasing these fun decorations.