Honored Contributor

LINK and it is on Easy Pay ($9.99) right now!) Was not when I bought it... hmmm... buy another???

H202047

First of all, I am so grateful to another reviewer for this information, which it seems is information that many are seeking:

First Luminara And Love It!!!!
Posted by pisces58 07-12-14
(read all my reviews)(read all my reviews)
Overall Rating
5 out of 5
"Several people said they don t know how to set timer!? There was a small piece of folded paper that had all info on it-it was attached to glass- on the bottom is a button - press. Once to turn on- press again,(twice) to set timer - press a third time if you want to shut it off- that's it-easier than fumbling with those cheap switches that you have to look at to change !
The lantern is heavy and very plain! The candle and lantern are same color and it's beautiful but kinda blah! I agree I wish it was in bronze they sell so much in home reflections that's bronze tone with candles and I probably have them all, so this is very bland and black would be to harsh for my decor.
Lastly, my box was also opened and retaped with tan duct tape! It had NO Packing , just jingled in the cheapest flimsiest box I ever seen! My stickers were even repositioned ! What is going on with quality care I called qvc they would take it back on them, but , somehow it seemed ok-I have until jan 2015 to return it! Oh and that cardboard over flame, how are you supposed to get it out when it's wedged into the top?! But, there's was no packing for the lantern itself, so I tried cutting the tape then had to yank it forward. Praying the flame wasn't damaged! I m calling luminara the number is on that Little folded paper with directions let them know how this is being sent out- but it is beautiful and has great light and compared to what a luminara candle costs you are getting something very substantial for the money and easy pay was the push I needed to try it! No regrets but quality control has to get it together!
"

Mine was beautifully and substantially packaged.
I ordered the off-white/cream
Here is how to unwrap the cardboard packaging safely... get your scissors... inside... 1) cut the three pieces of tape holding the cardboard as a "tube."
2) before trying to remove, twist the tube so that the U shaped cut-out section can be where the tube comes out, leaving the "flame" intact.

This is my first Luminara... it is so pretty.
ALSO THANKS TO PISCES58 BECAUSE JUST NOW I DID FIND THE PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX. : ){#emotions_dlg.thumbup}
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

lovestoteach, I order one of these and was also surprised at how it arrived. Just like yours!! At first I thought it was a return because of the packaging. Not like any other product I have ordered. Thought for sure I would break the candle getting the cardboard tube out. Sawed thru it with a serrated knife. I purchased the black and have yet to buy batteries to try it out. Hope to love it.

Super Contributor

Big Lots and Walmart both have an almost identical item in stock 12 months/yr

Valued Contributor

I've never seen anything remotely like the Luminara lanterns at my Walmart or Big Lots. Wish they even carried something similar. The Walmarts in my area leave a lot to be desired.

Super Contributor

I'm on waitlist for the cream. Hope the address the packaging with the new stock.

Thanks loves for this info!

Occasional Contributor
Link above is sold out. Sorry don't know how to do a link. But 9/9/14 delivery item # is H204441. For both cream & black.
Honored Contributor

NEW LINK NEW SHIP DATE LANTERN

Oh, I just saw this strand re-appear! You are welcome, White Linen!

Again, this item arrived to me so well packaged! However, as mentioned by others, carefully and gently remove the cardboard packaging. It is made so that the "flame" will be protected. HTH

WL: don't you think this one could have been made for us in red???? nobody at the Q is taking our hints? LOL

Occasional Contributor
Unfortunately the new doesn't have EP.
Honored Contributor
On 8/10/2014 BellMom said: Unfortunately the new doesn't have EP.

Maybe eventually it WILL!!!

Honored Contributor

I've been looking at this and thought I might as well use the luminara's I already have. I took them out yesterday and neither works. I would like something like this, but I'm going to hold out and see what else comes along.