Contributor

Help With Candle Impressions Timer

I have the set of 3 embossed jar candles, and the timers on them are different than the timers on their pillar candles. I changed the baterries last night, turned them on and held down the timer button until the candled flicked off, then on again...but the candles were still "burning" this morning. I was wondering if anybody who has this set saved the instructions and can help me? I love to have them on when I get home at night...but not on ALL night!

Thanks!

Deb

Valued Contributor

Re: Help With Candle Impressions Timer

Here is a link to a thread on the programmable timer candles from CI. The very first post at the bottom has a photo and the instructions are printed on the bottom of the pillar candle. Hope this helps.

Click here

Contributor

Thanks, Mal...but my candles aren't pillar candles and don't have green buttons{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I do appreciate your taking your time to point me in the right direction. I've even emailed Candle Impressions and they sent me the same directions...even though I told them exactly what candle set I had...

Deb

Valued Contributor

On 6/26/2014 superdeb said:

Thanks, Mal...but my candles aren't pillar candles and don't have green buttons{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I do appreciate your taking your time to point me in the right direction. I've even emailed Candle Impressions and they sent me the same directions...even though I told them exactly what candle set I had...

Deb

Ok. Did not realize they did not have the green button. I pulled this up in the Q&A section of the actual candles that you have. I hope it helps.

"OPTION C - 24-HOUR TIMER MODE WITH PROGRAMMABLE AUTO SHUT-OFF (1 TO 23 HOURS)
1. At your desired start time, press and release the LARGE button to turn the candle ON.
2. Press and hold down the LARGE and SMALL buttons simultaneously for 6 seconds until the candle blinks. (During this 6-second period, the candle will turn OFF.)
3. Count the number of blinks near the top of candle; each blink represents one hour of candle "ON" time. For example, 3 blinks indicates that the candle will stay on for 3 hours before the candle will automatically turn OFF.
4. Release the LARGE and SMALL buttons simultaneously when the number of blinks equals the desired number of candle "ON" hours.
IMPORTANT: If the bottom INDICATOR light (beside the buttons) is flashing, you have successfully turned on the Programmable Timer to your desired start time.

Contributor

Thank you so, so much. Sounds very confusing, though, for a candle! But I appreciate your help {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Deb

Valued Contributor

On 6/26/2014 superdeb said:

Thank you so, so much. Sounds very confusing, though, for a candle! But I appreciate your help {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Deb

You are welcome. You are right, it should not be so difficult. I hope it works for you.