Respected Contributor

Yankee Candle Semi Annual Sale is going on Now ends July 8th

I have already placed a big online order and hit the store today. Lots of awesome scents on sale! Lots of votives for 75% off!

I have to figure out a new way of storing Votives, I bought 70 today at lunchtime!

Love the SAS!

Honored Contributor

Re: Yankee Candle Semi Annual Sale is going on Now ends July 8th

Respected Contributor

I stocked up too! Mostly a melts girl myself but I'm looking forward to trying the Vanilla Oak candle! On sale is the only time I ever buy the jar candles but I just picked up a Sugared Apple large tumbler last week and I think I may be a convert. It melted so nice and even. I can never get my large jars to melt all the way to the edge no matter how many hours they burn. In the end it's Curses ""Foiled"" again! Enjoy your stash!

Honored Contributor

I would have to rent a storage locker if I went to this sale.
I don't have room for even a tart right now.

I am flush with Cheerful Giver and the last Yankee sale.

(But I reserve the right to check out the accessories and decor on sale ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Yesterday morning, I filled my cart with all kinds of goodies and then when I tried to check out, I got a message that the site was "under maintenance and to try back later." I was sure there were NOT doing maintenance in the middle of a big sale and that the site was bogged down/crashed due to the number of shoppers. That message persisted all day and the site was very slow. Finally, last evening, I logged in via IE instead of Google and was able to place my order.

Love their sales but I do have to retrain myself or I end up with too many candles/accessories.

Super Contributor

I forgot to add that I got several of the tall metal candle stands. I'm sure I can use them with VPH lighted spheres as well as candles.

Super Contributor

Only enjoy their tarts and accessories. Can not ever smell many of their candles when they are lit and they soot really bad. Just speaking from my experience with them. Anyway I went tonight and got the pineapple candle holder to place BBW 14 oz candles in lol fits perfectly.. That pine apple is so gorgeous in person. I do have BBW pineapple luminary also and that will be placed in a different area. I also picked up The Boney Bunch Halloween tart warmer, the one with the boney face wearing a top hat at 75% and Valentine votive holder. They had all the "Jar" wax melts 50% off and some tarts and tea lights @ 50% off.

Honored Contributor

I went to the YC store and bought 4 candles and a candle holder which is good for me. Last year I walked out with 4 huge bags of stuff at the 75% off sale. I get most of my items from them at these types of sales. You can't beat it.

Respected Contributor

You can't beat these sales. I have bought 12 large jars and about 85 votives so far and some accessories that I just love! I think I will be good for awhile. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm a large jar girl myself and look forward to stocking up.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James