Valued Contributor

I love the new frosted jars they come in. On sale 2 for $22.00. I will reuse the jars afterward in my MB for cotton balls, etc. The metal lids from the other 3-wick candles fit them. I'm getting these 2....

Beach Day 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksTurquoise Waters 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

Super Contributor

Thanks for the pics.... Love turquoise color...My home is decorated with a lot of that shade...

Respected Contributor

So pretty! BBW 3-wicks are my favorite candles and I have a mini-stockpile. I can't wait to sniff these new summer scents!

Contributor

I will have to go check these out. I was just in B&BW a couple of weeks ago and didn't see them. Love the frosted jars. I usually just the others out when done, but I do think I would reuse these.

Super Contributor

They're on sale no. Endless Weekend candle this collection burns and really good. Reminds of their Magnolia Sun and Sky body care. Although many have said it smells like Forever Sunshine. I have FOrever Sunshine and there is quite a difference Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I saw those online. Very nice. I love beachy scents.

Valued Contributor

They look nice. Smiley Happy

A little OT, but does anyone know if they still sell the Champagne Toast scent in the 3-wick? I've looked and I can't find it. TIASmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I got 2 Turquoise Waters, Oceanside, and Tiki Beach! Haven't burned any of them yet. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor
These new ones look fabulous. I stalked BBW all the time back in the Slatkin days. Then the dreaded drowning wick issue turned me off & I think it's been over a year or so since I've been in one. If anyone here has burned these new frosted ones, could you please report back on the quality of the burn pool, etc? TIA!
Super Contributor
On 5/27/2014 glmama said:

They look nice. Smiley Happy

A little OT, but does anyone know if they still sell the Champagne Toast scent in the 3-wick? I've looked and I can't find it. TIASmiley Happy

That was a seasonal for Christmas and New Year's. I loved it too and I think I might have another one left in my stash. Some times they may bring out of season candles back for their Semi annual sale in the summer which starts June 9th and maybe the 7th online(?). They could bring it back again later this year and they have been known to bring back a fragrance and call it something else. Smiley Happy