Valued Contributor

Luminara Glitter Candles - please get back in stock in all colors!!!

Seems like it is taking forever to restock some of the more unique colors in the Luminara Glitter candle, like the purple and the pink!! Was lucky enough to get the purple, but need the pink. PLEASE RESTOCK these beautiful candles in all the colors and BRING SOME NEW ONES! I can think of tons of colors I would love to see in the Luminara Glitter Candle!! (Navy, Burnt Orange, Turquoise, Emerald Green, Beige would be exquisite, and I'm sure there are a ton more-ideas anyone??)

Respected Contributor

Re: Luminara Glitter Candles - please get back in stock in all colors!!!

Since it's been a while, I hope you're lucky and that they haven't discontinued them. I hate when they do that!

I got these HR etched glass hurricane lamps in 2012:

As Is Home Reflections S/2 Glass Hurricane and Flameless Candles

...just that champagne color, too. They came in perfect shape (had I read some of the reviews before buying, I'd have passed{#emotions_dlg.crying}), and were beautiful. Unfortunately, I knocked one off the dining room table a couple of weeks ago, and it shattered. Apparently, though popular, they're no longer carried. I may try to get some type of globe that'll fit at Lowe's/HD.

Hope you have better luck getting your Luminaras.

Smile

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

As much as I like the Luminaras, I just threw a second candle in the trash! They are not inexpensive!! I have gifted several and now wonder if they just stopped working too. They seem to last about a year and then just stop working - change batteries - but nothing brings the light back!! I really like the look of the "fake" flame, but I have not had good luck with them. I have one more left and will see just how long it lasts.

Edited to say - the candles that I threw out were not the glitter style. They were the 5/7 inches, wax candle!

New Contributor

I agree with comments on Luminara Glitter Candles that QVC needs to get all the colors back in stock, the favorites have been sold out and not available forever!!! These are my favorite glitter candles and whenever I check I see that Luminara no longer features these candles, you can only find them online at QVC.com and there is no choice in colors. Please bring these back in all their beautiful colors which were originally offered.