Honored Contributor

I placed an Order with A Cheerful Giver-they offered a 15% discount and since I

already have tried them, I knew I liked their scents and that they burn nicely. I ordered Orange Cinnamon Clove,Grandma's Kitchen,Plum Crazy and Honey Pear. I will definitely give a review once I have received them and burned them!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: I placed an Order with A Cheerful Giver-they offered a 15% discount and since I

That Orange Cinnamon Clove is really peaking my interest! That sounds wonderful! Keep us updated. I think I have had some of their candles, as I believe they manufacture/distrubute under another name as well as Cheerful Giver (or did at one time) and their scents are delicious.

Honored Contributor

Re: I placed an Order with A Cheerful Giver-they offered a 15% discount and since I

They smell amazing-haven't burned yet though and when I received my order-two were completely broken-called the company immediately and they said they would send a replacement right away,so hopefully that will happen. They were not wrapped real well and the box did not have Fragile on it at all,so the UPS guy probably didn't even realize there was glass in the box.....So right off the bat I would say that is something the Company can defintely improve upon is their packaging, but the scents are terrific! Will post back once I have burned one!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I have burned Grandma's Kitchen and it smells amazing and burns great! No wasted candle wax! Hardly any soot and just a really nice candle.I think the Company needs to improve upon their packaging however because my 1st order came with broken candles, they were not wrapped very well and the box wasn't labeled Fragile..... But other than that a great candle company with some very nice scents.....I would definitely order again!

Honored Contributor

I bought a ton of their wax melts earlier this year and am going through them all. I don't think there is one scent I didn't like and maybe one or two I wouldnt order again.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Orange Cinnamon Clove is amazing! Not too overpowering but yet you really smell all of the scents......I love it and I burn it for at least 2-3 hours per evening!!!!!! I would definitely purchase from this company again in the future!