Honored Contributor

Has anyone ever tried Goose Creek Candles?

They are having a great sale right now and a lot of their big jar candles are only 10.00 and some great sounding scents. Curious if anyone has every tried them?

Thanks!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever tried Goose Creek Candles?

I recently bought 4 large jars but haven't burned them yet. Might have to check out that sale! $10 large jars are just what i like!

Honored Contributor

I think I am going to give them a try. For 10.00 if they aren't that good at least I didn't spend 20.00+ on a jar!!!!!!!I will post a review later. LisaB please post a review after you have had a chance to burn!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I have tried them and love them. Now in my region I can't find them at all. Guess I can order from the company.

Respected Contributor

I will definitly review after burning. Smiley Happy I would love to get a thread going for candle chat. If anyone else is up for it reply and I will start one up. I am addicted to burning and melting.

Honored Contributor

On 4/16/2014 LisaB said:

I will definitly review after burning. Smiley Happy I would love to get a thread going for candle chat. If anyone else is up for it reply and I will start one up. I am addicted to burning and melting.

Hi, I am up for it. I love Candles and melts and burn every day!!!I am addicted as well and I love trying new companies!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I burned Citrus Lavender yesterday for most of the day and am in LOVE with it! It is the same or as close to the same as my nose can tell to Yankee's Lemon Lavender. OH I love this candle. I went online to Goosecreek to reviw and they have 2 large jars get 2 large jars free right now. So I placed an order and included another citrus lavender in that order.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, I love candles. Both real and electric. And melts, oils, etc. People always say our house smells so good and that makes me happy!
KJPA
Honored Contributor

On 4/18/2014 LisaB said:

I burned Citrus Lavender yesterday for most of the day and am in LOVE with it! It is the same or as close to the same as my nose can tell to Yankee's Lemon Lavender. OH I love this candle. I went online to Goosecreek to reviw and they have 2 large jars get 2 large jars free right now. So I placed an order and included another citrus lavender in that order.

I am definitely going to try The Citrus Lavender. That sounds perfect for this time of year!!!!!!!Thanks for the review!

Respected Contributor

Citrus lavender is borning again today and its just wonderful. I picked up Sweet Petals yesterday and burned it last night and it is wonderful too. Really loving Goose Creek!!!