Contributor

Shoddy Packing of Luminara Candles

I ordered one of the embossed Luminara candles and received it today. To my disappointment and disgust, it had cracks running all through it. Have bought flameless candles from Candle Impressions and Home Reflections and they always pack them in Styrofoam to cushion them against breakage during shipping.

Luminara just sticks their candles in a box with no cushioning whatsoever. From what I've been reading, other people have received their candles cracked too. These candles aren't cheap (and neither is the S&H!) and the necessary steps should be taken to ensure we receive them in good condition.

A big BOO to the people at Luminara!

Respected Contributor

Re: Shoddy Packing of Luminara Candles

I've had issues with my Luminara candles that I purchased in 2011. They were very poor quality. Meaning, they burnt thru 'D' size batteries on auto lite in 4-5 weeks! Who needs this? So I started to turn them on & off manually to save batteries. Now the on/off switch doesn't work. Into the garbage they go!! $80 worth of candles!!!

I contacted Luminara personally and spoke to Cassandra Swift, emailed her actually. She was very considerate of my wasted $$ and sent me ONE replacement, no charge. Call Luminars yourself and speak to customer service. Good luck.