Valued Contributor

March 2014...Please share what scent you are enjoying this month.

What scent are you burning/warming/melting?

Respected Contributor

Re: March 2014...Please share what scent you are enjoying this month.

Burning YC Storm Watch today.

Respected Contributor

I started a large jar of Lemon Lavendar from Yankee last night and just fell in love!

finishing up another Yankee in Under the Palms, another great one.

melting various fruit and summery scents from Kim's tarts in my warmers. Just want winter to be over.

Honored Contributor

Melting-Granny's Kitchen (Nene's Kitchen Melts)-Smells fantastic!

Burning-Watercolors by Kringle Candles-smells great too!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Melting Yankee Candle Salted Caramel.

Super Contributor

Scentsy's "Jet, Set, Go!"

Super Contributor

Robert Piguet Mademoiselle and also I wear Robert Piguet Fracas...........Unconditional Love by Philosophy...........Tocca..........Amazing Grace...........Falling in Love solid compact

Super Contributor

On 3/8/2014 Rainbows and Roses said:

Robert Piguet Mademoiselle and also I wear Robert Piguet Fracas...........Unconditional Love by Philosophy...........Tocca..........Amazing Grace...........Falling in Love solid compact

Fancy girl!

Super Contributor

Oh how funny, I did not see it was candles..............Pear..........Guilded Amberleaf in a gold mercury holder...........it was $16 and very small but I got it half off.........it is so nice.......and I love using my Lampe Berger in Pear......and then I also have Cranberry........and I also love my flameless candles.........I also have one that was $24 that I got for $10 I think or $9 and it is a beautiful rose that I will burn soon........I guess April.........I love love love candles and especially SOY..........

Super Contributor

On 3/8/2014 Go Pokes! said:
On 3/8/2014 Rainbows and Roses said:

Fancy girl!

You know I am alone.........and I don't go to movies or rent movies or eat out....don't drink or smoke...........so I spend on beauty things........it makes me feel warm and cozy in the winter and in the summer happy fragrances and then well, it makes me happy.........I met a wonderful lady today in a store and she was so pretty.......a few years older than me and I was telling her I should wear makeup more when I go out but that I have been sad and don't care at this time and she said she did that but she now won't go out without it because it makes her feel good to have it on and for me to start wearing my makeup......she is right but this town is so small I feel like I am wasting my makeup running to the grocery store.........anyway she had a head injury........we may never see each other again but it was so nice to talk with her......