Respected Contributor
Hi to all; haven't been posting too much lately so my apologies if this topic is old news but DH and I made our weekly rounds to Walmart & I purchased the newest BH&G/Scentsationals tarts. They are the same price, same 2.5 oz but have two different scent cubes in their packaging. I love the "blending" & " mixing" of two different scents. I've never done that before as I'm such a scent purist. I bought COOKIE FIX ( Sugared Pecns & Buttery Shortbread); BY THE POOL (Splash & Coconut); PETAL PARADISE (Hawaiian Hibiscus & Orchid Pecans) and CARIBBEAN BEACH SUNSET (Beachwood & Papaya). I checked Scentsationals website & they are offering the duos there as well. I'm liking WM's price better! So far, I am really liking these. Anyone else see or try these?
Valued Contributor

Re: Duo-Scented Scentsationals

I've heard about them BTS but I have not been out yet looking for them. I hope our stores have them. There is a really pretty new warmer too called Pink Lemonade and I'm looking to see that too. It looks like mosaic glass or stained glass and throws a really pretty light pattern on the wall when lit. Did your store have that by chance?

Respected Contributor

Mallemo, I couldn't believe how many warmers & plug-in warmers there were at my local WM. That Pink Lemonade warmer is fabulous! They did have it there but when I came home, I checked out the Pink Lemonade plug-in which is what I want but isn't available til the 28th. No question I will be getting both! Please post when you visit your local WM. I really like the duo-scent tarts. Let me know if you indulge.
Valued Contributor

On 2/21/2014 BornToShop said: Mallemo, I couldn't believe how many warmers & plug-in warmers there were at my local WM. That Pink Lemonade warmer is fabulous! They did have it there but when I came home, I checked out the Pink Lemonade plug-in which is what I want but isn't available til the 28th. No question I will be getting both! Please post when you visit your local WM. I really like the duo-scent tarts. Let me know if you indulge.

Now I'm jealous! I hope our stores have them. I'll report back.

Valued Contributor

My daughter and I went to the Walmart close to her house, it is a small Walmart, not a sSupercenter, this past weekend and they had them there. She bought one but I did not. Also, they had Mainstay brand wax cubes too. You got 3 different scents in a pkg. I did not buy any of those either but I may just to see how they smell burning, if they are as good and strong as the BH&G and Scentsationals.

Respected Contributor

I love hearing the various differences of the WM's around the country. None of mine have the Mainstay cubes yet so now I'll be stalking all the ones around here where I live. The new duo cubes are delivering the usual great throw & I am loving the blending fun of this new concept. Report back if you you try the Mainstay line. I would love your input before I buy if/when my WM's get them in.
Respected Contributor

Wouldn't you know I just received an e-mail from Scentsationals offering the Pink Lemonade full size warmer & plug-in??? How timely it arrived since our posts, lol! The prices are the same as WM; $19.99 & $14.99. These are a must have.
Respected Contributor

i just looked up that pink lemonade warmer. So cute!!!!

Respected Contributor

Well, I bought the full sized Pink Lemonade warmer for $15 at WM. It is so pretty when not lit. I tried it for a couple days and now I am returning it. I don't like it when it's on because it is way too bright for me. I am however loving two new Scentsationals scents; Tahitian Black Orchid & Island Palm. Truly outstanding!
Valued Contributor

On 3/14/2014 BornToShop said: Well, I bought the full sized Pink Lemonade warmer for $15 at WM. It is so pretty when not lit. I tried it for a couple days and now I am returning it. I don't like it when it's on because it is way too bright for me. I am however loving two new Scentsationals scents; Tahitian Black Orchid & Island Palm. Truly outstanding!

When I've had this problem with brightness in the past I changed the bulb from a clear bulb to a frosted bulb. I use a 40W bulb in my warmers as I like a stronger throw. I had to get my 40W frosted bulbs at Menards. I saw the Pink Lemonade warmer yesterday but I did not buy it. For some reason the "mosaic" pieces looked a little sloppy and I figured I did not need it that bad.