Respected Contributor

Placed my first order with Candles by Victoria!

I sure hope I picked right! Got a 6 pack og 9oz candles in summery beach scents. Anyone here buy or burn her stuff? I ordered: Bahama Mama, summer nights, bubble gum, pink sugar and coconut, blue Hawaii and rolling in the deep. She has sooo many scents it was a rough picking!
Respected Contributor

Re: Placed my first order with Candles by Victoria!

You won't be disappointed. I have been a long time customer of Victoria's tarts. Excellent customer service & product quality.
Respected Contributor

Thank you for your reply. i was hoping there were others on these boards that have tried her stuff. I am way excited about my delivery! Care to share some of your favorite scents? I had the hardest time deciding on just descriptions.

Honored Contributor

I have bought from Victoria's but don't use anything but the BH&G melts from Walmart these days. They're very inexpensive, have strong scent and a big variety of scents. I burn 2 at a time and they'll last 3 days. No S&H either.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Been Burning the Blue Hawaii this week and it has a great burn and throw. Very happy with this candle. HOpe all the others are just as great. Smiley Happy