Not applicable

Just started using candles. Need some opinions on what's next

So, I did a little research and found that Yankee was the "best" candle company. I went to their store and bought a bunch of scents and threw them in a tart warmer I picked up from bed bath and beyond. I Went through almost all of their scents in one foul swoop. So I am wondering what's the next place to try.

this is what I got from YC and their ratings I gave them.

Likes: Pineapple Cilantro7, Macintosh10, Patchuli7, Cranberry chutney9.5, bahama breeze7.5, sage and citrus7, pomegranate cider10, Apple cider9, Farmers Market8, Blueberry Scone10, Lavender Vanilla8
dislikes: balsam and cedar3, vineyard 1 no scent, black cherry 1 no scent, vanilla cupcake 1 smelt like buttered popcorn, vanilla 1 no scent, Grapevine and oak3, midnight jasmine1 to much like perfume, lilac blossom 1 to much like perfume, Mandarin cranberry 1 no scent.
I have just ordered a bunch of scents from the company Pure Integrity and I will be trying those now. about 3.5 pounds worth of wax!!
So my question is where do I go to next?
This has also been in the span of 2 weeks.... Might already have a problem haha.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Just started using candles. Need some opinions on what's next

Salt City Candles by far the best and reasonably priced. All of them

have a great throw!

Respected Contributor

I am fairly new to Candles and Tarts too. I have a big collection of Yankee and pretty good size of BBW so far.

Recently I placed 3 orders from smaller companys and have yet to get any of them but will come back with my advice on them as they come in and get burned or melted.

I bought candles from Candles by Victoria and Grumpy Girl Candles and Bath and Just placed a order for Kims Tarts. SO when they arrive and melt I will comment. Its so much fun to find like minded people here that love candles.

Trusted Contributor

What's next? Soot on the walls and wax spills on your floors and carpets. Higher quality candles may emit less soot, but it's still there! I used to burn a lot more candles till I realized how much gunk they really put out and how dingy some of my walls were becoming. For me, burning candles is now a very occasional thing.