TSV(R) Preview
56 Members and 8300 Guests Online

Candles

Scentsationals and BH&G Fall wax melts at Walmart

Started 1377188184.86 in Candles | Last reply 1377694537.16 by BornToShop

I was at my Walmart today and as usual headed to the candle section to just look. Lo and behold, they had some Fall scents out. It was not a separate Fall display with the new Fall warmers and everything, but they did have quite a few Fall scents with the regular scents. I got carried away and bought 8 pks. They are candied carmel apple, crisp Fall leaves, Brownie pecan pie (2), pumpkin spice, no place like home, apple bobbin and red velvet cupcake. They all smell so yummy. I have the brownie pecan pie burning at the moment and it smells so good. They had a few other scents too but I did not buy them and forget what the names were. The candied carmel apple, brownie pecan pie and crisp Fall leaves are all BH&G, the rest are Scentsationals. I was surprised that they had them because I was at a small Walmart not a superstore.

Page 1 of 1
mallemo1377191611.89710037 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007Minnesota

I remember the Crisp Fall Leaves from last year. That is a good one. I'll have to go and check soon. Thanks for sharing!

Desertdi1377202533.68715947 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

How funny..........I also bought the Red Velvet Cupcake and Brownie Pecan Pie yesterday!!!!!

Shop Till ­you Drop1377203618.66777 PostsRegistered 2/4/2010TX

Thanks for the info, cant wait to check them out!

maddiesmam­a7171377213255.17793 PostsRegistered 7/25/2013
Walmart has the cutest owl wax melt warmer for anyone that loves them as much as me!

DogMom1377220387.623485 PostsRegistered 4/21/2010
On 8/22/2013 maddiesmama717 said: Walmart has the cutest owl wax melt warmer for anyone that loves them as much as me!

I have that owl and I agree it is the cutest thing! Smile

DogMom1377220713.84485 PostsRegistered 4/21/2010

Wow - that brownie pecan pie sounds great. I'm going to see if I can find that one. I wonder if Walmart will have any cute fall warmers this year? The Walmarts in this area never had any last year and very limited Halloween warmers. They had a nice selection of Christmas ones though.

Love all the food/spice/pumpkin/holiday scents so I will be a happy camper the next few months!

marky1377253000.503925 PostsRegistered 1/6/2007

I smelled the Pinecone Birch and liked it but decided not to get it but now I regret my decision. Will have to pick it up next time I'm in WM.

tucsongal1377359346.4332074 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007

Thanks for the heads up. I stalk these all the time and recently found a new scent, Red wood pomegranate. I haven't tried it yet but it seems nice for Fall. I never did find a large seasonal display this spring/summer but they did have the regular display with the candles. These and BBW candles are pretty much all I use, which BTW are on sale this weekend!

Ye need not think alike to love alike.

sylvan1377401545.093458 PostsRegistered 11/27/2005central NY

OH, BOY!! I had to visit my Wmart today for some other items, and just HAD to visit the candle/melt dept!!!!!!! I could have gone crazy, but walked away w/2 Crisp Falls Leaves.......this is definitely an OHMMMMMMMMMMM!! Will def be getting a few more before the season is over, love that scent!!! Will be having weekend guests and am going to put in a block! Can't wait.

mallemo1377402024.29710037 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007Minnesota

The Walmart that I stopped in today had no new Fall scents. Bummer!

DogMom1377433432.473485 PostsRegistered 4/21/2010
On 8/24/2013 mallemo said:

The selection of tarts at the three local Walmarts near me always look so picked over. The only time they have a good selection seems to be during the Christmas season. Hopefully, they will get some fall inventory in soon.

Fall scents are my favorite and I always have multiple warmers going on this time of year. We bought another house a few weeks ago and are slowly moving things into it. It seems like it smell a little stuffy and stale with no one in it all the time, so yesterday I plugged in a couple of warmers with my "Apple-lious" tarts from Walmart and it made the whole house smell so good. Now it is beginning to feel like home!

P.S. This is O/T, but I went to HomeGoods Friday evening and bought several really cute Halloween pieces. I took them straight to the new house. We have very little furniture moved in yet, but hey..... I have my Halloween decorations out. I cringe to think if a neighbor stops by what they might think about my priorities in home décor. Decorations, but no furniture! LOL

marky1377660045.557925 PostsRegistered 1/6/2007

The Pinecone Birch is wonderful. Just the right amount of pine. Not too overpowering. Doesn't smell like a pine cleaner at all.

mallemo1377663820.92310037 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007Minnesota
On 8/25/2013 DogMom said:
On 8/24/2013 mallemo said:

The selection of tarts at the three local Walmarts near me always look so picked over. The only time they have a good selection seems to be during the Christmas season. Hopefully, they will get some fall inventory in soon.

Fall scents are my favorite and I always have multiple warmers going on this time of year. We bought another house a few weeks ago and are slowly moving things into it. It seems like it smell a little stuffy and stale with no one in it all the time, so yesterday I plugged in a couple of warmers with my "Apple-lious" tarts from Walmart and it made the whole house smell so good. Now it is beginning to feel like home!

P.S. This is O/T, but I went to HomeGoods Friday evening and bought several really cute Halloween pieces. I took them straight to the new house. We have very little furniture moved in yet, but hey..... I have my Halloween decorations out. I cringe to think if a neighbor stops by what they might think about my priorities in home décor. Decorations, but no furniture! LOL

Too funny but you will be all ready to go for the Halloween decor!

BornToShop1377694537.161472 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007Florida
I melted RED VELVET CUPCAKE and I did not like it at all. I bought one to test. I really thought it smelled good at WM but it took on a whole new scent that was not pleasing to me once it was melting. I am a foodie scent fan and have very few I don't like. While we all have are preferences and scents are such a personal thing, I recommend trying one pack before buying in bulk like I usually do...!

Page 1 of 1