Fall Fashion Clearance
19 Members and 15212 Guests Online

Candles

Swan Creek Candle Co Drizzle Melts

Started 1359586231.13 in Candles | Last reply 1363995272.373 by JMFINLEY001

Oh, my! These truly are triple scented and fill our entire home! I picked up Roasted Espresso and I know I will be going back for more fun scents.

Page 1 of 2
Grade1Teach1359586494.4910227 PostsRegistered 12/2/2007Long Island

I just looked them up. They are adorable! I can't believe how many scents there are to choose from.

What else do you think you will get? Also, how did you hear about them? I'd love your input!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Last edited on 1/30/2013

Last edited on 1/30/2013

pupwhipped1359588068.511068 PostsRegistered 8/27/2005

I was recently going to post about these, too, babyb. They really are nice. I bought some before Christmas at a Hallmark store, and then later found some more for a little bit cheaper price at an Ace Hardware kind of place.....go figure. Anyway, so far I've only burned the Gingerbread and it was great. I also bought the Lemon Icebox Cookies (OMG, smells so good in the carton!!!), Roasted Espresso, and Mulberry and Mandarin. The reason I haven't burned more of them is because I am a hoarder of all melts and have such a stockpile I don't know where to begin. I have a ton and a half from Wal Mart. Most of them are pretty good....some better then others. I have a few from Scentsy, they are good, but why bother when you can get the ones from WM at a cheaper price. I also bought some brand I'd never heard of at Kroger, but have yet to try them.

If you do run across these Swan Creek Drizzle melts, try them for sure!!!

babyb1359592496.5034645 PostsRegistered 12/3/2006SD
On 1/30/2013 Grade1Teach said:

I just looked them up. They are adorable! I can't believe how many scents there are to choose from.

What else do you think you will get? Also, how did you hear about them? I'd love your input!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Last edited on 1/30/2013

Hey, there! How are ya????

My sister and I had a little rendezvous this weekend and went to just theeeeee 'funnest' little strip mall area, which is where I found these. I sniffed and I sniffed! Next on my list will be Glazed Walnut Spice and the Warm Cinnamon Buns. The packages are DARLING! I paid $6 for mine. I contains 6 HUGE cubes that are soft and easy to cut. I figured by the time i cut them and for all the melt time I am getting, they are not much different in price than the WalMart ones I have. Here is the main difference for me, though......my husband comments each time I have melted these new ones and never said a word before. That speaks volumes to me!

Grade1Teach1359630132.11710227 PostsRegistered 12/2/2007Long Island
On 1/30/2013 babyb said:
On 1/30/2013 Grade1Teach said:

I just looked them up. They are adorable! I can't believe how many scents there are to choose from.

What else do you think you will get? Also, how did you hear about them? I'd love your input!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Last edited on 1/30/2013

Hey, there! How are ya????

My sister and I had a little rendezvous this weekend and went to just theeeeee 'funnest' little strip mall area, which is where I found these. I sniffed and I sniffed! Next on my list will be Glazed Walnut Spice and the Warm Cinnamon Buns. The packages are DARLING! I paid $6 for mine. I contains 6 HUGE cubes that are soft and easy to cut. I figured by the time i cut them and for all the melt time I am getting, they are not much different in price than the WalMart ones I have. Here is the main difference for me, though......my husband comments each time I have melted these new ones and never said a word before. That speaks volumes to me!


Good Morning!

I'm doing well! I hope you are too!!

Thank you for giving me some more information about these melts. I looked them up online last night and I think they were $5.70 each or something like that. I'm interested in some of the more fruity ones for spring (Apricot Blackberry was one). I'm probably going to wait a few weeks before ordering them (I need to use some of what I already have), but I'll let you know if I do buy them.

Thanks!!

babyb1359754156.3474645 PostsRegistered 12/3/2006SD

Well, I just place a $50 order to get free shipping AND you get a free candle to offset that expense! LOVE that customer service. I am trying the oil to use as a diffuser as the holiday ones were really marked down.....like getting one free since you buy 3 for $10. The diffuser sticks were a great value, too. I am also trying the roasted espresso in a coffee cup.....thought it would be dang cute on my kitchen island and smell good, too. I talked to the company yesterday and all of their products are tripled scented which must be the difference as I LOVE strong aromas.

Happy Friday to everyone! Happy waiting to me!

mousiegirl1359865616.09713970 PostsRegistered 10/20/2007

Swan Creek are the only non flame less candles I buy anymore. They have marvelous, scents. I can smell a candle burning many rooms away. The customer service is fantastic.

babyb1359870614.424645 PostsRegistered 12/3/2006SD
On 2/2/2013 mousiegirl said:

Swan Creek are the only non flame less candles I buy anymore. They have marvelous, scents. I can smell a candle burning many rooms away. The customer service is fantastic.

YAY! Glad to know I am in good company! I can see myself becoming totally loyal to this company! My DD and DILs may get some of the melts I have stashed from Walmart!:) Do not want to waste them and I know they will love them. I will just have my own signature fragrance here!!!

BornToShop1360967125.041366 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007Florida
On 2/1/2013 babyb said:

Well, I just place a $50 order to get free shipping AND you get a free candle to offset that expense! LOVE that customer service. I am trying the oil to use as a diffuser as the holiday ones were really marked down.....like getting one free since you buy 3 for $10. The diffuser sticks were a great value, too. I am also trying the roasted espresso in a coffee cup.....thought it would be dang cute on my kitchen island and smell good, too. I talked to the company yesterday and all of their products are tripled scented which must be the difference as I LOVE strong aromas.

Happy Friday to everyone! Happy waiting to me!

I am so excited to try these melts! I was just about ready to place a $50 order with Scentsationals & I decided, what the heck...I'd rather try these. I ordered Apricot Blackberry, Lavender & Lemongrass, Pink Champagne & Strawberries, Salted Caramel Popcorn, Summer Rain, Walk In the Woods, Sun Bleached Driftwood, Vanilla Pound Cake, and Citris Sage. I'll report back my reviews when I can. I'm on vacation this week and I will no doubt be on a melting marathon! I didn't see where I would get a free candle along with the free shipping over $50 that you mentioned?

babyb1360968137.6074645 PostsRegistered 12/3/2006SD

I hope you love them as much as I do! The aroma is just plain delicious and fills our whole home. In fact, I came home one day and could smell it in the garage!

They sent me a free Drizzle Melt with my order, which totally thrilled me. But this was written on their site by the shipping info:

Please allow 7-10 days from time of order for your order to be shipped, also pending stock availability. And, as always, a free candle will be included to help defray freight charges.

IamMrsG1360968983.0671749 PostsRegistered 8/19/2008

We are lucky to live near a Swan Creek store. Their candles (haven't tried the melts yet) are some of the best on the market, and that Roasted Espresso scent will drive you to drink -- coffee, that is. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Additionally, their candles are soy based, so will not cause soot problems.

cocoalove1360969158.8434 PostsRegistered 5/18/2009

Do they have an email address?Thanks

cocoalove1360971670.66734 PostsRegistered 5/18/2009

Thanks!

IamMrsG1360978348.871749 PostsRegistered 8/19/2008
On 2/15/2013 babyb said:

I hope you love them as much as I do! The aroma is just plain delicious and fills our whole home. In fact, I came home one day and could smell it in the garage!

They sent me a free Drizzle Melt with my order, which totally thrilled me. But this was written on their site by the shipping info:

Please allow 7-10 days from time of order for your order to be shipped, also pending stock availability. And, as always, a free candle will be included to help defray freight charges.

In the store, they will also give you a free votive candle -- fragrance of your choice -- if you bring back a Swan Creek bag from your last shopping trip.

babyb1360986438.264645 PostsRegistered 12/3/2006SD

Gotta love the customer service, as seriously? FREE items! NICE!!!

babyb1360991750.3534645 PostsRegistered 12/3/2006SD
On 2/15/2013 iamMrsG said:

We are lucky to live near a Swan Creek store. Their candles (haven't tried the melts yet) are some of the best on the market, and that Roasted Espresso scent will drive you to drink -- coffee, that is. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Additionally, their candles are soy based, so will not cause soot problems.

I love your comment and had to come back as I was still smiling! I agree it can drive you to drink as who could resist THAT aroma!!!

I got that scent in a brown ceramic mug on a plate....one piece.....in their final sale part, and it is sooooo perfect on my island. I can smell it when I am just standing there and I am not sure I will burn it, as I love the look of it so much. It even has some whipped cream on the top of it! I know you can melt some of their special wax and refill their containers, but I wonder how they turn out. They sure sound simple and another good value, too.

Kinz1361062546.30332 PostsRegistered 10/24/2008Southeastern Michigan
I have been ordering from this company for a couple of years now. I agree- great customer service and the scents are much stronger than other brands. The tarts are by far the easiest to remove from a tart burner than any other brand I have tried.

IamMrsG1361062834.791749 PostsRegistered 8/19/2008
On 2/15/2013 babyb said:
On 2/15/2013 iamMrsG said:

We are lucky to live near a Swan Creek store. Their candles (haven't tried the melts yet) are some of the best on the market, and that Roasted Espresso scent will drive you to drink -- coffee, that is. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Additionally, their candles are soy based, so will not cause soot problems.

I love your comment and had to come back as I was still smiling! I agree it can drive you to drink as who could resist THAT aroma!!!

I got that scent in a brown ceramic mug on a plate....one piece.....in their final sale part, and it is sooooo perfect on my island. I can smell it when I am just standing there and I am not sure I will burn it, as I love the look of it so much. It even has some whipped cream on the top of it! I know you can melt some of their special wax and refill their containers, but I wonder how they turn out. They sure sound simple and another good value, too.

I wasn't kidding about being driven to drink (coffee). More than once, after smelling that candle, my husband has made a pot of mid-day coffee for us, saying he just couldn't resist it anymore.

I know the exact ceramic mug you have! It's really attractive, and sold out quickly. My roasted espresso candles are as you described -- for $11 I bought a tall tub of the wax, melted it in the microwave and poured it into two Mason jars. They also sell the wicks for less than a dollar, btw. Don't be afraid to try the tubs of wax. It's quick and easy to do, just follow the instructions.

babyb1361079704.5234645 PostsRegistered 12/3/2006SD
On 2/16/2013 iamMrsG said:
On 2/15/2013 babyb said:
On 2/15/2013 iamMrsG said:

We are lucky to live near a Swan Creek store. Their candles (haven't tried the melts yet) are some of the best on the market, and that Roasted Espresso scent will drive you to drink -- coffee, that is. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Additionally, their candles are soy based, so will not cause soot problems.

I love your comment and had to come back as I was still smiling! I agree it can drive you to drink as who could resist THAT aroma!!!

I got that scent in a brown ceramic mug on a plate....one piece.....in their final sale part, and it is sooooo perfect on my island. I can smell it when I am just standing there and I am not sure I will burn it, as I love the look of it so much. It even has some whipped cream on the top of it! I know you can melt some of their special wax and refill their containers, but I wonder how they turn out. They sure sound simple and another good value, too.

I wasn't kidding about being driven to drink (coffee). More than once, after smelling that candle, my husband has made a pot of mid-day coffee for us, saying he just couldn't resist it anymore.

I know the exact ceramic mug you have! It's really attractive, and sold out quickly. My roasted espresso candles are as you described -- for $11 I bought a tall tub of the wax, melted it in the microwave and poured it into two Mason jars. They also sell the wicks for less than a dollar, btw. Don't be afraid to try the tubs of wax. It's quick and easy to do, just follow the instructions.

That is such a reasonable pice for the wax and wow! TWO Mason jars! That is awesome! That is not on my list for my next order. Thank you!

babyb13612084254645 PostsRegistered 12/3/2006SD

I went online and watched the video on how to melt and make the candles. It just does not look like very much as it seems like they used such a small container. Are your Mason jars pretty small ones? Would a tall tub of this fill my ceramic mug? AND the aroma is just as strong with these? It sounds like such a great price for so much, I guess. Thanks!

IamMrsG1361216077.9871749 PostsRegistered 8/19/2008

Babyb, your comment after watching the video confused me, so I went to the website and watched it too. You're right -- it does look like they're filling a votive glass.

The tall tub of wax is 24 ounces. I filled two one-pint Mason jars up to the shoulders with one tub of melted wax. BTW, I skipped the step about pouring the melted wax into another container before pouring into the jar. Mine went straight from the tub it came in to my Mason jars.

I cannot vouch for the strength of the aroma of melts vs. wax because I have never used the melts. I've only used their pre-made candles, tubs of wax and their oils with reed diffusers, and have been very happy with each. Also, for what's it worth, as much as I like the roasted espresso, it's not my favorite of their scents. Lemon grass is my favorite--so far--but I'm planning a trip to the store soon, so who knows what may be next.

babyb1361218665.3874645 PostsRegistered 12/3/2006SD
On 2/18/2013 iamMrsG said:

Babyb, your comment after watching the video confused me, so I went to the website and watched it too. You're right -- it does look like they're filling a votive glass.

The tall tub of wax is 24 ounces. I filled two one-pint Mason jars up to the shoulders with one tub of melted wax. BTW, I skipped the step about pouring the melted wax into another container before pouring into the jar. Mine went straight from the tub it came in to my Mason jars.

I cannot vouch for the strength of the aroma of melts vs. wax because I have never used the melts. I've only used their pre-made candles, tubs of wax and their oils with reed diffusers, and have been very happy with each. Also, for what's it worth, as much as I like the roasted espresso, it's not my favorite of their scents. Lemon grass is my favorite--so far--but I'm planning a trip to the store soon, so who knows what may be next.

Thank you for MORE great info and JUST the info I needed. That is awesome to know you filled pint containers!!! I love it! That video totally confused me with the size they showed. Thanks for sharing, too, that you skipped that step.....another question mark in my mind!!!

I am melting the walnut scent right now.....cannot remember the full name. My free one from my order was a snickerdoodle and I am anxious to try that one, too. I also got the cinnamon buns. Can you tell I like food scents????? But I do have to say, the espresso was stronger than this walnut one, and I like strong!:) To the point where you can smell it in the GARAGE even! That was the amazing part to me! I did order some of the diffuser oil and have it in my bathroom. I cannot smell it unless my nose is right there. Hmmmmm...

JMFINLEY0011361222925.688644 PostsRegistered 12/23/2004Wisconsin

I just placed an order with them and ordered some drizzles and a couple of jar candles!Cant wait to try them!I love trying new candle companies!!!!!!!Will post a review after I have had a chance to burn and melt!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

55 yrs old,combo skin/w oily tzone
med golden tan complexion-no wrinkles yet ,but dark under eye circles,med brown hair with caramel highlights and brown eyes!dry fine hair but better with WEN!

Luv2Decora­te1361226534.2576272 PostsRegistered 5/2/2008Floating on Lake Michigan

I've been a consumer of Swan Creek Candles for over 10 years and they are by far the BEST candle company out there.

Their scents are great, long lasting and very reasonably priced.

If you go to their website and order they offset the cost of shipping with sample candles. I love that! It gives me an opportunity to try different scents.

Snickerdoodle is great, Dutch apple pie, Birthday Cake, Lemon drop cookies, Raspberry cream and Vanilla pound cake. are all SO good.

God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy.

babyb1361228331.3234645 PostsRegistered 12/3/2006SD
On 2/18/2013 JMFINLEY001 said:

I just placed an order with them and ordered some drizzles and a couple of jar candles!Cant wait to try them!I love trying new candle companies!!!!!!!Will post a review after I have had a chance to burn and melt!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Oh, yay! Good for you! Sooo many scents to choose from, too! I hope you LOVE them!

babyb1361228415.2834645 PostsRegistered 12/3/2006SD
On 2/18/2013 Luv2Decorate said:

I've been a consumer of Swan Creek Candles for over 10 years and they are by far the BEST candle company out there.

Their scents are great, long lasting and very reasonably priced.

If you go to their website and order they offset the cost of shipping with sample candles. I love that! It gives me an opportunity to try different scents.

Snickerdoodle is great, Dutch apple pie, Birthday Cake, Lemon drop cookies, Raspberry cream and Vanilla pound cake. are all SO good.

WOW! Ten years! That speaks volumes!

Page 1 of 2